Roof Top battle

NO I didn't dieeeeeee ......
Okay that's a lie but first off I'm sorry and secondly I began working on like three more books because I can't seem to understand what the neck a limit is :D okay anyways back for the story XD

  Still first person POV

  As Ripper was about to rip the sheets of the small girl Owen burst into the door with a gun and began shooting at the dino missing most of his shots while I fell to the ground to avoid getting shot.

  I grabbed the small girl bringing her out of the aim of fire. She looked like she was about to scream but she stopped herself when she realized that I wasn't going to turn her into my next dinner.

  Couldn't say the same for ripper who was not hurt by the bullets and snarled at Owen.

  "RIPPER THAT'S ENOUGH" I hissed angrily while he turned to look over at me giving both The girl and Owen time to grab each other so they wouldn't be separated.

" He hurt me first what else was I supposed to do!" He hissed back his red eyes glaring at me.

  Honestly I didn't want to hurt him I sorta became attached to him and thought of him as a friend. But everybody knows you don't mess with a raptors pack.

  " He is part of my family so if you don't stop you will regret ever being born" I growled claws set in front of me.

  Just as we were about to attack each other Blue came through the door letting out a blood curling screech and slammed into the hybrid dinosaur.

  I nudged the two humans out the door ripper and I came through. The girl immediately took charge showing Owen how they could cross safely.

  I looked at blue and ripper for a second before receiving a whistle from blue to follow Owen and the girl.

  I nodded and walked out the building jumping to the roof to keep an eye on the two from above.

  It was nerve racking at first when they constantly slipped, but I began to calm down when they seemed to get the hang of it.

  Soon Ripper and Blue slashed through a window causing me to jump and slightly slip off the roof of the building. when I got my footing again I didn't see Owen the girl or blue I panicked before sporting them on a glass roof that was breaking from the weight ripper had, but blue was still know where in sight.

  I speed walked the best I could to them before jumping down onto a flat surface.

  " RIPPER! leave them alone!" I snarled.

He looked over at me a sudden loom of guilt in his eyes as he thought on what he was doing.

" just come back over here it not safe up there " I told him more gently

  He nodded slowly backing up but a sharp whistle and red dot pointed at Owen alerted the black dino again his eyes staring directly at the dot.

  Looming around wildly I saw Claire with the gun that the soldier had in the bidding room.

She pressed the button.

And that triggered ripper to run forward to attack Owen.

  I wish I could right more then this sorta scrappy chapter but I'm technically grounded and ain't supposed to use a phone till Thursday sooooooo this illegal in my house right now XD shhhh  don't  tell anyone anyways hope y'all having a good day or night and see ya later wolfies byeeeeeee

~Luna