Your Team - Chapter 9

(This is Naoki)

Hey guys! If you have any ideas you want me to write about a comment on it.                            Oki byee~

You jump out of bed an hour before your alarm. 'How troublesome' You turn it off and have a shower. 'Maybe I shall dye my hair today' You grab a box of hair dye. You scratch your skin. In the end, you choose black. You cut yourself a fringe and dye it some silver tips. (Your hair is black while only the fringe has silver tips) You leave your hair down and text KH.

Hey guess what

What

I dyed my hair

Oh cool, what color

Black and I cut myself a fringe with silver tips

Nice

What color is your hair?

It's a surprise 

Baka

Well now that I am leading a team of genin

And you are now a genin

We won't be able to text as much

Oh yeah

That sucks

Bye

Luv uuuu

!?!?!

Bye I guess

You put your phone in your ninja pouch and head of to the academy. You sit down in the front and duckbutt came and sat next to you. To your surprise you see Naruto walking in and plopping himself next to you. "I thought you.." you say scratching your chin. "I did, but I proved I am great. Believe it!" he says pointing to his headband. "Yup. I believe it."

"Okay, class. I will now announce the teams." Iruka sensei says smiling at everyone. "Sakura Haruno, Naruto Uzumaki" Naruto jumps up cheering while Sakura moans. "And Sasuke Uchiha." Now its Naruto's turn to man while Sakura cheers. Ino has an annoyed expression on her face. After a while, he finished speaking the list. "Iruka sensei you didn't call out my name." You question your teacher. "Ah yes. You will be on a team with people your age. Their teammate has recently died from a deadly disease and their three-man squad is incomplete. Follow me." He leads you outside and takes you to the training grounds. There you see a very tall man with a ninja vest.

"Ah hello, my name is Kotori Amatani," he says. Iruka ruffles your hair and walks off. "My name is (y/n)(l/n)," you say bowing. "Now before I introduce you to the other two, I must tell you. They may be down and distant from you but they'll warm up to you. They are still getting over Akira's death," he says patting your head. He leads you two to boys. They are both quite tall but you were taller than one of them. "Let's all introduce ourselves. I'll go first. My name is Kotori Amatani. I like birds and spring. I don't like criminals. Reading is one of my hobbies. My dream is to watch you all become strong ninja together." He says smiling at you all.

"Hey my name is Ryo Himaru," says the taller one waving

"Hey my name is Ryo Himaru," says the taller one waving. "I like animals and am good at medical ninjutsu. I don't like insects and the dark. A hobby of mine is painting. I want to be a great shinobi. " He says smiling.

The one who was a little shorter had a blank face

The one who was a little shorter had a blank face. You could tell he and Akira were very close. "Hello, my name is Naoki Kagawa. I am the younger brother of Akira. Forgive me in advance for my sad attitude." He says. looking at the ground. You look at him and feel the pain of losing someone you love. "I too lost my older sibling..." you say giving him a sad smile. He looks you in the eye and fidgets with his gloves. "I like taking walks. I don't like loud noises. My hobby is cooking. My dream is to make Akira happy...."

(For some reason it won't let me insert a picture of Naoki so the one at the top is Naoki)

"Ok, my name is (y/n)(l/n). I like eating, training and being outside. I don't like heights. A hobby of mine is making names for people. I have a goal which is to be a strong ninja and impress my friend." You say thinking of KH. "All right. since we know each other let's go see lord third and get our next mission," says Kotori sensei.

The Hokage hands the jounin a scroll and tells him that we leave in two hours. You all head out and read the scroll. It is a trip to the border of the land of fire. There you will head to a small town and take care of some bandits. You all head home to eat lunch had met at the main gate. You were nervously looking everywhere."Is this your first time leaving the village?" Ryo asks you. "yes," you reply. He starts laughing.

Timeskip

You all arrive at the town before it is dark. Ryo was relieved while Naoki laughed at him. the four of you go to an inn and book two rooms. "All right let's discuss the plan," Kotori sensei says. He pulls out a scroll. "Summoning Jutsu!" Two birds appear. One of them was completely black with 3 gold feather sticking up from its head. The other was a mixture of brown feathers. "These are my two birds Akashi and Atsuhi. They will investigate the town and pinpoint the whereabouts of the criminals. Tomorrow we'll head out after them Since this is (y/n)'s first mission I want her to fight them alone at first. If she needs help the rest of us will steep in. Once we capture them we will take them to prison. Does everyone understand?" You all nod your heads. You head back to your room and text KH a quick message.

Goodnight

I am out of the village and am on a mission right now

I don't think I'll be able to text you tomorrow

Mwah <3

Ok good luck

night

You slip under the sheets and drift of to sleep.