Inari - Chapter 22

You and Sakura helped Tsunami with the house. You were hanging laundry while Sakura swept the porch. "It would be nice to live with you all. The constant fun we would have and we would come back from missions tired. We would be like one big family" Sakura smiled. "That would be fun." You both jump and look at Kakashi, Naruto and Sasuke. You turn red "DON'T COME AND SCARE US LIKE THAT!" You all laugh. As you head inside Kantarou slides of your waist and unto the ground. Both Sasuke and Naruto jump back. "I won't eat you, yet ssssss" "IT TALKS!" Naruto screams "YET! What do you mean by that!" Sasuke holds out a kunai. "Relax, Kantarou is joking" Tsunami laughs and strokes Kantarou. "Kantarou helped me by killing the mice" Now it was Sakura's turn to jump.

You helped set the table and you all start eating. Naruto and Sasuke were trying to eat more than each other and then puking. "Stop that we are trying to eat here!" Sakura smacks Naruto. "I have to eat more than him so I have more energy!" You sweatdrop at Naruto's logic. "Eating food gives you energy but vomiting make you lose it" Kakashi explains to them. Tsunami had given Kantarou a plate of raw meat. It gave Naruto the chills when he watched him. "Naruto he is not going to eat you" "It is still scary!" you laugh. You feel someone staring at you. You look at the hallway and see a little boy.

"Why do you even try? Heroes don't exist. There is always someone stronger!" he yells "Inari! These people helped your grandfather" "Gato has more people and you can't defeat him. We are all doomed." You stand up and walk in front of the boy. "Listen up, just because you have given up doesn't mean we will. There are people worse off than you. You are lucky that you still have family alive and that they love you." "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO LOSE SOMEONE!" "YES I DO! My beloved older brother is dead. My parents DEAD and they didn't even care about me. I met 4 other people and considered them family. DEAD because I wasn't strong enough to defend them but do you see me giving up hope. No, you don't. I am striving to become stronger so I can protect my comrades. I am not giving up even if there is someone stronger. You don't know anything unless you try!" You shout. "WELL YOU WILL ALL DIE TRYING!" this time Naruto gets up and yells at him. This causes him to tear up and run away crying. You stare at the ground. "I'm going to bed, thanks for the food." You walk to the room and Kanatarou follows behind you.

You change into your pyjamas and place a futon on the ground and lie down. Kantarou slides up and curls up by your stomach. You hear footsteps and see Sakura she changes and places her futon between you and the wall. She faces you and lies down. She places her hand out and grabs your hand. "I will try hard to be strong and I won't let you down." You smile at her. In comes Naruto and Sasuke. Sasuke grabs his pyjamas and heads out while Naruto was about to take his shirt of Sakura screams. "NOT IN HERE NARUTO!" He jumps and then runs to the bathroom. You both laugh. They set their futons on the other side of the room. Kakashi sensei comes in and goes out to change when he comes in and places his futon next to you and Sasuke. Due to the room not big, all your futons were touching each other so it was like one big bed. Now you understood why Sakura lay by your other side. This idea made you blush. "You better not crussssh me when you are sssssleeping" Kantarou tells Kakashi. "No promises ehehe" You sweatdrop and close your eyes.

Bed setout:

|            |    |            |    |            |    |            |    |            |

Naruto    Sasuke   Kakashi      You       Sakura

|            |    |            |    |            |    |            |    |            |

In the morning

You wake up to yourself hugging Kantarou who was on top of your chest, Sakura hugging one side while Kakashi hugging the other. Tsunami and Sasuke were silently laughing. You turned as red a tomato. "U-um, guys? W-wake up" You were getting redder by the second. Naruto wakes up and stands up. He takes one look at you, Kantarou, Sakura and Kakashi and bursts out laughing. The three of them wake up and see the position they are in. Kakashi sensei turned red as his face was near your chest while Sakura simply said: "You are very huggable!" You are so red that your temperature shot up. "And you are also very warm!" Kakashi sensei sits up and apologizes. Everyone was laughing except you, you were so flustered that you couldn't speak. "You can let go of me now ssssss" You let go of Kantarou and squeal "why was everyone hugging me!" " I wasn't I was hugging Sa-" Sasuke slapped his hand on Naruto's mouth and had a faint blush on his cheeks. "WAIT WHAT!" You grab Sakura and soothe her by saying. "It is like how you were hugging me, they are hugging in a.......brotherly way...RIGHT SASUKE?""R-RIGHT!" Kakashi sensei laughs.

Naruto and Sasuke went out to train again so you and Sakura had showers. Once you both finished you headed downstairs for breakfast. "When are they coming back Kakashi sensei?" At that moment Naruto and Sasuke burst in through the door. "WE DID IT! BELIEVE IT!" You smile as they both fall forwards. "Eat breakfast so you can regain your energy" Tsunami sets up plates for them and serves them some pancakes. They thankful and start eating. "Hm, Father we need more food" Tazuna nods. "Do you two want to come with me?" Both you and Sakura nod and put on your shoes.

As you three enter the shop Tazuna picks up a couple of vegetables and meats and places them in his bag. You and Sakura catty one bag each for him. As you all exit a little boy Looks at you all. Sakura pulls out a cookie from her ninja pouch and hands it to the child. He smiles and thanks her. A creepy man squeezes Sakura's butt so she roundhouse kicks him. You give death glares to all the creepy men staring at you and Sakura. Sakura sweatdrops at you killer aura.

You both guard and help Tazuna on the bridge. The work sped up with the extra hands. You used chakra in your arms and feet to carry at least 5 big logs by yourself. The men just looked at you wide-eyed. You laugh at their reaction. Suddenly workers are telling Tazuna they quitting and are leaving. This slows down the process. All of a sudden the mist thickens. You activate the momoikugan and pull Sakura and Tazuna close. "He is here" Sasuke and Kakashi appear by you. You smirk, "Took you two long enough."