0.0

Running,I'm always running away from something or maybe someone. My name is ashley solo and this is my story.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I don't know where to start, maybe from the day prior.

I remember it so clearly like a sky with no cloud to be seen

"Ashly!" screams a voice out "Ashley! We have training come on, I don't want to be late again!" That voice belonged to my friend Emerald "yea yea im getting up" I said back and i saw her run up to me and dragged me back to the temple. That temple looked beautiful.

If you got up at the right time then the sun would hit the roof and it made this beautiful glow that just said 'Good Morning'.Sometimes it even said 'Goodnight'

We always had to train,I mean that's why i'm here right to become a great jedi like my uncle. Well that's not really the whole story, I'm only really here because of my brother, Ben.

He might be a year older than me but we have always been close.But lately he has been drifting away, I'm not sure what it is but it feels like a huge shadow that just follows him around

"God why do we have to train so early in the morning" Emerald said as she and ashly walked out of the temple "I mean i love it but it's sometimes too much right " she said again but looked at me "hey what's wrong your too quiet" she said and that snapped me out of thought

"Wha- oh yea it guess it is too much" i said and smiled at her "something is on your mind what is it" she asked me as we stopped walking "honestly i feel like something is gonna happen" i said and looked up at the sky "something bad, and i feel like we won't be able to stop it"

"Or maybe you're overthinking it" she said with a slight shrug and smile "maybe" i said and continued walking

The day went on as normal, Well as normal as it could be, I noticed that my brother wasn't at morning training or evening training.

I tried to go check on him but he wasn't there, I shook it off and believed that he was with Luke doing some kind of special training.

If only i looked harder

If i would have known what was going on then maybe i could have done something different.Maybe I could have saved my dear friends life.

Did i forget to say that only me and luke survived that day
I wish it was different but sadly it isn't.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys i really hope you like this and i'll be posting the next chapter next week