0.2

flashback

"No! Please wake up please!" I screamed out loud while holding onto emeralds body "Please don't go" I whispered quietly holding her closer as I let out a heart wrenching scream.

flashback over

I woke up drenched in sweat "it was only a dream" I said to myself as I wrapped my arms around myself slowly curling into a ball.

Up until a couple of months ago did I start to have these dreams. And do I wish it could go back to how it was before.

"Yo!" I heard someone say " you alright in there I heard screaming!" The voice said again 'that's the captain of course' " yea I'm just fine, just a bad dream!" I said back and he just walked away.

Let me explain, a while back I was traveling through the Ombakond sector. I had heard a rumor that there was a Jedi out but it was only a rumor. On my way back I found this rowdy crew that I really enjoyed being with. There is the captain, raven, arc, and Gido.

Over time, we all trusted one another, but I never told them who I really was.

"Hey ash hurry up and come help me fix the Accelerator!" Raven said out loud as I walked out of my room. I ignored her as I went to the kitchen." yo! Ash I asked for help" she said again but I was too caught up in my mind to say anything back " ash you ok" she said as she got closer to me and put a hand on my shoulder slowly snapping me out.

"Oh yea I'm fine just thinking" I said to her and smiled " you sure I heard you scream again" she sat down on a nearby seat" yea just a bad dream" I said and looked for some food to eat

"Want to talk about it" she said and it made me stop "I know I don't know all about your past but I do hope you can tell me one day" she said as she got up and left the room "also if you can help me fix the Accelerator" I she screamed at me.

'Hope you can tell me one day'

'Mm maybe one I will' I thought to myself. All of a sudden and sharp pain went head. I felt as if someone was crushing it from the inside I wanted to steam but I couldn't.

I started to hear voices then the next thing I know I'm in a beautiful green forest

'What the hell' I said "w-who are you" I heard a girl's voice from behind me which made me turn quickly. And I saw a lightsaber pointed at me 'hello' I said as I put my hands up 'I have no weapons plus, I don't really think I'm here' I said as I looked up at the sky "I won't ask again' she said to me "Who are you!" she said turning the saber one.

"Rey! Is something wrong!" I heard an older lady's voice that felt too familiar "over here General Leia!" she said and my eyes widened 'Leia' I mumbled out, and she came into view and looked right at me "who are y-" she stopped what she was going to say as if she slowly realized who I was.

"Ashley" she asked me tears in the eyes

'M-mom' I said as everything went dark.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

hey guys I'm sorry for not posting this chapter I've been really busy recently at home. my dad tested positive for the virus and that just took up my time but i promise i will try and write another chapter next week or so.

bye bye and stay safe out there