twenty seven

- mature content (like... extremely mature) -

I've always needed to have a large amount of trust with a person before I allow them to break down the walls I have built around myself for seventeen years. Maybe it's the fact that I've always been afraid of letting anyone see me in a raw and natural light. Maybe it's simply the fact that I've never let anyone touch me before and I genuinely thought it would be years before I let anyone that close. But now Matt has come in and literally changed everything. 

I allow his hands to help guide me toward the bed as they find their way up my shirt. It's pulled over my head in a matter of seconds, only slightly ruffling my short curls. This leaves me in a black lace bra that I'd put on earlier that night, secretly hoping that Matt would be seeing it at some point. His toothy grin is infectious and I find myself giggling at the way he looks at me through his long eyelashes.

How is it possible that he is attracted to me? I do my best to push this and many other insecure thoughts from my head as my body is exposed to the boy that I am indeed falling for. Don't ruin the moment. Don't ruin the moment.

In an attempt to get out of my head, I look directly at him again. "Stop looking at me like that, Champion," I whisper, afraid of disrupting the tension that lingers in the air. My cheeks heat up from embarrassment and I no longer want to be observed by him so intently.

"Like what?" he inquires as his eyebrows slightly furrow at my comment.

"Like I'm sexy or something," I groan. I take another step back and my bare calves hit his wooden bed frame. A wisp of breath leaves my lips from the sudden contact.

"You are sexy though," he smirks, his eyes practically glistening. "I'm pushing you now."

His warning comes seconds before my back hits the mattress. I shriek playfully as he drags his fingers up my newly shaven legs, stopping at the hem of my skirt. 

"Is this okay?" he asks me. His hazel eyes meet mine once again and I nod. My hand goes to the zipper on the side of my skirt and I slide it down until it stops. I scoot my body upwards while Matt pulls the skirt down, letting it drop to the hardwood floor.

"Fuck Isa. You are just gorgeous," he compliments. He's standing now, his normally short body now hovering over mine. I blush from his statements, not being able to develop the words needed to dig my way out of them this time. I groan in response and reach up to grasp his hand, pulling him down next to me with one successful tug. I'm straddling his waist before either of us can comprehend the next few moments.

"I don't think it's fair that I'm the only one vulnerable here," I whisper into his ear, planting kisses down his jaw that forms a perfect angle and structures his face so well. My fingers creep below his blue and white striped shirt that I've been wanting to take off of him for hours. I make contact with his skin just below his belly button, causing him to shiver beneath me. I smirk, before catching his eyes and removing my hand. I then unbutton each button extremely slow while moving my hips in circular motions, in an attempt to tease him. His patience vanishes by the time I get to the third button.

He grabs my wrist to stop me and growls in protest. "Don't start something you can't finish, Martin. I'm warning you." I take note of the seriousness in his tone and gasp, giving him the perfect opportunity to flip us over due to my lapse in control. He returns to a standing position, unbuttons the rest of his shirt, and throws it across the room. I giggle while he does this and then bring myself up toward the headboard, giving him more space on the bed. While Matt unbuttons his pants, I shiver at the air around us, now realizing that it is quite chilly. I suddenly feel too shy and my arms wrap around my exposed stomach, seeking comfort. The mattress sags, signaling that Matt has now joined me back on the bed.