Gyro Gearloose x Reader~ What a klutz

Pic not mine it's from the show

YouTube: Commando Lexie

Instagram: _commando_lexie_

~~~

Gyro's POV

"Incredibly sorry sir!" (Y/n) bowed down apologizing as she bumped at me. Again. Seriously, why does Mr. McDuck hires clumsy interns for me? I deserve the best interns there is! After all, my scientific inventions helps the world to be a better place! (Ye- Uh-huh. Good one.)

(Y/n) (L/n), my new clumsy intern. I don't know how she begged her way in to this with Mr. McDuck but it sure worked. She really needs money to help pay of her debts. She may be clumsy but still a descent intern. More descent than that Crackshell-Cabrera. I don't know why, but her act of clumsiness always involves me.

She never messes up her work but she's always clumsy around me. Falling on to me sometimes, accidentally bumping at me from time to time, and tripping near me causing me to catch her. Oh the poor girl.

I sighed as I looked at (Y/n), "It's fine (L/n), just be more careful." Huh. I wonder how many times I said that to her. "Y-yes sir!" She said and continued doing her work along side Fenton. She keeps him from messing up so she's quite a handful. I also wonder how many times I hear that reply from her everytime she accidentally bumps at me.

"Gyro." Mr. McDuck's voice was sternly heard outside the lab's door. I opened the door and assumed that he's going to give me another lecture about my budget. He wasn't alone though. He was with one of his nephews. The blue one. I couldn't remember his name. "Gearloose!" I've told ya a million times!" And there he goes again explaining the budget at me.

Your POV

I looked at the direction of Mr. McDuck and Doctor Gearloose. It seems like Mr. McDuck is scolding him again for over using his budget. Fenton saw it as well and began to chuckle softly. "Pfft... Look at Doctor Gearloose's face when Mr. McDuck Scolds him; priceless!" He continues to chuckle. I always thought that it was cute. The way he  looks away from Mr. McDuck copying his actions and scoffing with boredom. That's Gyro alright.

"(Y/n)!"

"WAH!" I yelled surprised by Dewey calling my name out. I was so lost in my thoughts that I never realized he was there. Both Dewey and Fenton chuckled at my reaction as I rolled my eyes. "What is it now Dewey?"  I sarcastically said. "Did you tell him?" Dewey asked excitedly making me blush. "Tell him what?" I asked still flustered.

"Tell Gyro how you feel duh!" Dewey said making Fenton smirk. I looked at him and said: "What?" "You know he'll find out sooner or later right? After all you're being too oblivious." Whaaa? Am I really? "Yeah! The way you "accidentally" bump at him or trip when his near just so you could get close? Pretty clever!" Dewey said.

"What?! I do not do that on purpose! I just get all nervous around him and act like a klutz..." (Marinette?) I pouted as both of them awed. "If I were you, I'd tell him be-" "Dewey! Let's go lad!" Dewey was cut of by his uncle as he frowned. "Just tell him!" He said pouting as he left with his uncle.

"He does have a point." "Oh shut it Cabrera." I said as I continued my work. "Intern!" Gyro yelled across the lab grabbing both of our attentions, swiftly went near him awaiting for his command. "Not you (Y/n), the other intern." "Well we have names you know!" I snapped back at him as he just rolled his eyes. "Get me a coffee intern." "Yes Doctor Gearloose!" Fenton said as he quickly left the lab.

Sigh... Why does he always have to treat Fenton like that?

"What are you looking at? Get back to work."

"Why do you have to treat Fenton like a servant?"

"It's not like that it's just he's a intern and-"

"Ohohoho! So an intern is like a servant to you huh? Next time I know you'd treat me like one too! You're lucky I like you so I wouldn't get too mad!"

"I wouldn't treat you like that alright? And waiiiit- What?"

"Uh... YOU DIDN'T HEAR ANYTHING! I WAS JUST BEING A KLUTZ AGAIN HAHA!"

"Oh I heard that loud and clear."

I could feel my face heat up as he comes near me. A few inches near our faces.
"(Y/n)?" Gyro said calmly. "Y-yes?" I stuttered getting more flustered as he leans closer and: "You are a klutz." He said as he turns away from me smirking leaving me confused and a blushing mess.

S-so does he like me back as well?!

"Oh. And yes. I do like you as well." He said with a proud grin on his face looking at me as I got more and more flustered at everything he does.