Thirty One

Sorry it's been a while for an update...

Nick

"Give it another 20 and we'll head to the next bar" I sipped the beer in hand as Joe leant back against the booth.

"So, Nick. What you got planned for your 27th year of life?" the booth all laughed at the question as I rolled my eyes and shrugged. "Any wedding bells in the near future?" I glared over at Joe who held his hands up.

"I haven't said anything."

"She's got to say yes first, Guys" the table cheered and my cheeks actually burnt.

"Oh, she'll say yes. Who wouldn't say yes to you? You're a catch" I rolled my eyes as they all laughed. I took a sip of my drink and leant back in the booth.

"I need to find a ring first."

"You looking for something unique?" I nodded over at John who sat opposite me. "I have a website I used for Christie's ring. You can design it however you like. They're one of a kind and she absolutely loved hers."

"That would be awesome, thanks dude."

"Alright, we ready to head off?" there was a collection of agreements as Joe looked up from his phone. We all finished our drinks before we piled from the bar and back into the limo that was waiting outside.

-

"This is a weird place for a bar" I climbed out the limo first with Joe and then everyone else followed behind me.

"It's new but apparently it's a really great bar" I didn't question it and followed them into the tall building. It was silent as we walked through the entrance, my eyebrows furrowing together as I stepped into a dark room.

"SURPRISE" I jumped and slightly stumbled backwards as the lights switched on and everyone screamed. My eyes instantly fell on Peyton who released a cry from where he sat on Demi's hip. The loudness obviously shocked him.

"Oh, Baby" he nuzzled his head into Demi's neck. I began towards Demi, an obvious look of shock and surprise on my face. "Surprise Handsome" she sweetly smiled up at me and my heart skipped a beat.

"I wasn't expecting this."

"I'm good at keeping secrets after all" her smile turned into a smirk. I ran my fingers down Peyton's side, smiling as he pulled himself from Demi and leant into me. I took him from Demi, my heart bursting as his chubby arms circled around my neck. "Happy birthday" I smiled as I leant down, bringing her into a sweet and soft kiss. A couple cheers erupted around us causing us to pull apart, Demi's cheeks turned a bright red. I chuckled as I wrapped my arm around her neck and pulled her lightly into me.

-

"Hi, Baby" I dropped my head back and smiled up at Demi as she leant over me, her hands settled on my shoulders.

"Hi, Handsome" she pressed a peck to my lips.

"Where's Peyton?" she pulled herself away from me and walked around the chair, my arms wrapped around her waist as she lowered herself down onto my lap and straddled me.

"He's over there" I turned in the direction she nodded and smiled at the sight that met my eyes. Alena was stood, holding onto Peyton's hands, trying to get him to dance with her.

"That's adorable" Demi nodded, her eyes on me as I turned back to her, her fingers running through my hair. "Thank you for this, Gorgeous" I lightly caressed her waist as I smiled.

"I'm just happy you're not actually seeing strippers" my smile twitched into a smirk as she began to play with the hair around my ear.

"Your acting is impeccable" she giggled and my heart soared. "You acted jealous but you knew all along."

"Yes, I did" she brushed her nose with mine before connecting our lips. The kiss was sweet and sensual. It made my heart flutter. "One day you'll get to see strippers, and I promise I'll be okay with it."

"I don't need to see strippers."

"Maybe I could strip for you tonight" she pressed her forehead against mine, her fingers still playing in my hair as her eyes burnt into mine, her eyes now a dark brown, almost a black. "I'm sure I could give you a show better than any stripper could?" my hand ran down to her ass.

"I wouldn't object to you stripping" her mouth tugged into a smirk, her lips gently brushing against mine. I could feel myself growing aroused as our lips slowly danced together but the sound of Peyton babbling pulled us apart.

"Hi Baby" Demi remained on my lap as she took Peyton from Dani who was smiling down at us both with a cheesy grin.

"He was stood with Alena, kept babbling 'mama' and his lower lip kept sticking out."

"I wonder where he gets that from" Demi playfully glared at me as I chuckled, running my fingers though her hair. I leant to press a kiss to her lips but she turned her head just in time so I caught her cheek instead. I couldn't help but to lightly chuckle, smiling down at Peyton who turned to stare up at me.

"Thanks for watching him, Dani."

"It was all Alena. She misses him so much when we're in New Jersey" Peyton squealed as I pressed a kiss to the palm of his hand. "He's such a sweet baby. Anyway, I'm gonna get back. I hope you had a good birthday."

"Thanks, Dani" she gave us a smile and gave me a very subtle wink before walking away.

"I love my little family" I nodded in agreement as Demi wrapped her arm around my neck and cuddled herself into me, Peyton now playing with the rings on her fingers.

Liked by joejonas and 1,197,937 others
nickjonas my world resolves solely around this beautiful woman and our son. thank you for loving me @ddlovato. thank you for making my birthday unforgettable.
View all 1,736 comments
ddlovato love you 💗
jonathonmtucker happy birthday buddy.

Liked by sirahsays, jillpowellglam and 1,535,285 othersddlovato happy birthday to my handsome man 💗 you are the best thing that ever happened to me! Peyton and I love you to the moon and back 💫View all 1,274 commentsnickjonas ❤️❤️sophiet oh this...

ddlovato happy birthday to my handsome man 💗 you are the best thing that ever happened to me! Peyton and I love you to the moon and back 💫
View all 1,274 comments
nickjonas ❤️❤️
sophiet oh this is so frickin' sweet 😍

——