notes for you guys

i figured that ending this fic out of nowhere would be pretty anticlimactic.

so i'm releasing my notes for you guys, so that you can imagine how the fic would've played out in your own minds. i hope you enjoy.

main idea
tartarus is beginning to awaken and monsters are no longer staying dead for very long. the head teachers are actually monsters sent by him to sabotage the demigod world and stop them from keeping him in his slumber. it links to the prophecy, as the curse calls upon the gods and demigods attention. they've cursed the school, but is it able to be broken?

storylines
running away jaewoo & adonis. adonis has to choose between fulfilling the prophecy and running away with jaewoo.
investigation 1 sungha, sangmin & areum + ace, august & aiko. they're looking to find out who did it. it fails, as the quest for the seven is announced.
investigation 2 chunhei, jihye & areum. it fails, as the two leave.
double cross jihye. she realises she's not upholding athena's beliefs.
inside job (?) arcus, cyril & astra. theyre from tartarus and tried to turn good. decided to work together since they were wronged by zeus.
prophecy oracle & the seven
curses the school ground is cursed & haejin, who lost his family and is seeing if he can bring his sister back.
oppositions haejin vs hiroshi

the prophecy
gods blood bestows blessing upon seven,
an ancient curse will call upon the heavens.
a journey east to where eyes can't see,
and discovery of the power of three.
a one-winged angel shall bring the end of days,
olympus falls to storm or blaze.

seven demigods will answer the prophecy
the curse on the camp & maybe haejins own curse
journey east to underground greece
three of them must do something together
       hiroshi, haejin & jihye i think.
thanatos losing control on death due to tartarus
olympus either is destroyed by storms or fire

important for greece part
they have to journey to greece because of it being the origin of the gods connection to humans and demigods. some temples have been buried underground, and the doors to tartarus are found in one of the chambers underground. maybe they encounter a few ancient myths??

introductions
chunhei, apollo
jihye, athena
haejin, hades
sungha, hunter of artemis
sangmin, hephaestus
areum, aphrodite
jaewoo, dionysus