t e n

zabdiel de jesús hola
zabdiel de jesús im on a very long car drive and i'm bored, can we facetime? 😭

you
if you're texting while driving, está loco

zabdiel de jesús estás loca? i'm never driving jajaja

perrie ok then, we're all together so call just one of us

you
just give me five minutes i'm coming home from work

zabdiel de jesús your shift usually ends this early?

you
it's 9pm

After ten minutes of waiting, Zabdiel called Perrie and Gloria, which answered immediately. Little by little he saw five women on his phone screen, waving at him.
"Hola chicas", he said, completely aware Perrie would eventually get mad at him as she doesn't know spanish at all - well, not at all after their bands collaborated together for Reggaeton Lento.

On the other hand, he stared at his figure on the corner of his phone, he did look a mess that afternoon and thought of ending the video-call, but his face has seen worst days than this one.

"Qué pasa hermanito? That look on your face seems upset tho", Gloria said. Her spanish was pretty good considering her italian accent kinda pooped out and Zabdiel thought it was adorable.
"Nena, nada. Estoy cansado pero", he said, smiling - a toothy smile, just for her. That 'r' pronounced the right way for once. She smiled back at him.

"English!", Jesy yelled, jumping out Perrie's back, he didn't even notice where she was standing before. The other three women nodded, agreeing with their band-mate, Gloria laughed.
"We don't speak english", she said. Her italian accent vanished, he also noticed that the other day. When she starts talking in english, her beautiful italian accent disappears so you could hear a shred of british accent - which he didn't like.
"Alright, alright. It's the last time tho!", he said. All the girls laughed, everyone did a few steps away from Jade, we all know what happens when she laugh.

Gloria, on the other side, didn't even pay attention to what he said. She stopped herself from walking and stared at something for a while. Her right headphone fell on her shoulder. Even the girls seemed to notice something unusual was happening.
"Nena, qué pasa?", he asked. He was ready to call the cops if necessary.
"Oh my God, Gloria what's happening?", Perrie was the first one to ask that. She was her best friend.
"Absolutely nothing. I have to hang up, if I don't send you a text in one hour, call me persistently." she didn't give the others time to answer, she hung up and left them more worried than they were before.

What was happening?