Note from the Author

You are probably wondering what's going on. Yes? Especially if you read the first version of this book. So what exactly is this story? It's exactly what's spelled out in the title, a "Re-Remake" because I have remade and remade the original copy. If you're well-read, then you also know who/what it's making fun of. 

This late version of Hacking the Sun is heavily edited. There are fewer errors if any (I'm not an almighty seer), and the whole story has been a bit streamlined. Nothing came at the cost of the plot, however. Furthermore, no animals were harmed in the production of this book. 

The original copy contained a wealth of information, which some people like, but many might argue that there was too much information. Some of it even got in the way of the plot. Now, before I dive into some pretentious monologue about the nuances of FloW vs eXpo$iTi0n! (there I go), I just want to say that this was the most digestible version of the book I could write without subtracting essential story elements.

Boom!

But if you're a new reader... HEY, How you doing? How's your cat? I have a few questions for ya. Do you like drama? Do you like science and fiction? Maybe a little bit of both? What about some of those YA shenanigans? Do you like those stories of teenaged hackers who deliver tacos and pizza by day then hack cybersecurity networks by night? What, you've never read that before? 

This is not a work in progress. What you read is what you get. This is never going to be a paid story. It was meant to be free, in the spirit of the main character. If there's ever a cost, it will be for charity.

Some of the subject matter, quite frankly, is heavy. You will learn.