Birthday Surprise! (M.Y.G) [18]

Today was your boyfriends birthday! He is turning 27 today. You decided to surprise him while he was working in his studio.

You put on a sexy Lingerie outfit so he could see everything. You walked into his studio and sat on his desk.

"Baby, I'm working" he said while giving you a kiss. "Well it's your birthday today so I wanted to surprise you." You said. "When I'm done working I'll come see the surprise. And you look sexy as hell baby."

You walked out the studio and Yoongi had slapped your ass before you walked out. You went downstairs to get the things for your surprise. They were candles, flower petals and a new studio computer for Yoongi. He's always been complaining about getting a new computer.

You walked back to yall bedroom and put flowers petals on the bed and lit the candles next to the bed. Then I just put the computer next to the bed.

"Yoongi! Can you come here please?" You yelled. He walked in and his jaw dropped. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Min Yoongi~ happy birthday to-" before you could finish your sentence he threw you on the bed making out with you. You started to moan a little bit to get him hard.

"Get on your knees and suck since it's my birthday." Yoongi demanded. You got on your knees and started to suck his cock. He was groaning of pleasure so you started to smirk.

"Fuckk, I'm gonna cum" yoongi said while groaning. After a couple of minutes he came in my mouth. Suddenly, he flipped you over on your back and shoved himself into you making you scream.

"What's my name baby?" Yoongi asked. "D-daddy!" You responded. "That's what you're gonna call me until my birthday is over. Got that?" "Yes daddy."

He kept fucking me while you were screaming because you were getting close to your climax. He stopped and bent you over on the bed.

"Daddy, you know I can't take it in this position!" You yelled as he shoved himself into you again. "It'll be okay baby" he said.

Yoongi had smacked your ass making you Yelp. You couldn't take all the pleasure you were getting because it felt so damn good.

"Daddy! I'm gonna cum!!" I yelled. "Cum then" yoongi demanded. As you came Yoongi also did too. He layed down on the bed right next to you .

"Round 2?" Yoongi asked

MY BABY IS NOW 27!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOONGIIII