Birthday Sex (Yoongi) [23]

It was my birthday today. Every year it was my birthday Yoongi would be busy working on songs for bts. While I would be at bars with my friends. I woke up to Yoongi sitting at his desk. I walked up to him.

"Good afternoon yoongi!" I said smiling.

"Good afternoon babe. Happy birthday." Yoongi said while he kissed my cheek.

I kinda was upset. I didn't get a present this year. I went to the bathroom and changed into a red skin tight dress and left my hair down. I walked out the bathroom and sat on his desk.

"You don't mind if I go out with my friends tonight since I didn't get a gift from you?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." He responded back.

He's just gonna let me go? Does he even know I'm gonna wear this out? Maybe I should play with him a bit and get him angry.

"Oh, I'm also going with some of my friends that are boys if you don't mind?" I said.

Suddenly Yoongi turned his head towards me with a dark expression on his face. I kinda got scared.

"Yeah. I am perfectly fine. Just go right now then." He said kinda angrily.

I grabbed my bag and my high heels and left to the bar I was gonna meet my friends at.

(30 minutes later)

I got there and saw my friends. I ran to their table and sat next to one of my guy friends.

"Hey girl!" My friend Yuna said.

"Happy birthday!" My other friend Yui said.

"Thanks!" I said back.

"Why isn't Yoongi here?" Yuna asked kinda concerned.

"Don't talk about Yoongi. This is her birthday. If he didn't want to come that's his fault." My friend Jae said.

"Let's get drunk?" Yui asked

"Let's do it!" I responded.

(An hour later)

I felt drunk. Really drunk. The only person who was still sober was Jae.

"Let's go dance Guys! They're playing our song!" A drunk Yuna said.

"Ya! Let's go!!" Yui said

"I wanna stay here and drink!!!" I yelled while slamming my hands on the table.

"Guys calm down. Yui and Yuna can go dance and I'll sit here and drink with Y/n." Jae said.

Yuna and Yui left and I was watching them dance on top of people's tables and they enjoyed it. I felt kinda Jealous but I dealt with it.

After a couple of seconds of thinking I slammed my hands on the table.

"Why doesn't Yoongi ever do anything for my birthday!" I yelled drunkenly.

"He probably doesn't like you Y/n." Jae said.

I stood up trying not to fall.

"I'm gonna dance!" I yelled.

I walked up to a stranger's table and got on top of the table and started to dance seductively. There was even people throwing money at me like I was a stripper which made me laugh. Until I saw Yoongi walk in. He looked really mad.

"Get down. We're going home." Yoongi said.

"I'm dancing you jerk!" I yelled while still dancing.

Yoongi grabbed me aggressively and forced me to get down.

"We're going home" yoongi said.

Jae walked over and grabbed my arm.