Part two

At three a man with a stubble beard and fluffy brown hair walked in he was short no taller than 5"3. He had a cigarette hanging from his mouth and an army themed jacket. He looked like he as if he was apart of an army. He was carrying in one hand a silver plate with a lid on it in the other was a pair of clothing. He looked up at me and smiles.
"Hey my boss told me to give these to you and to tell you he won't be back until 7 his one meeting went longer then he expected"
I looked at him confused I was unable to talk my voice felt heavy and dry as if I haven't spoken in years.
"Oh sorry, my name is Paul I work here I'm a commanding officer and pilot. You won't be able to talk for a while due to the coma you were in. You were out for a while the boss was worried for so long. I'll get you for pain relief if it might help.
He walked over and handed me the food and clothes and left to get the meds. It was kinda nice finally seeing someone I kinda get scared for a while. I looked over to the plate with the lid and open it. There were a sandwich and some slices of oranges like a little kids' meal. I eat it anyway it felt so good like I was eating for the first time. Paul came back and had a cup of water and a little pill.
"Here you go I have to lock the door again due to our training."
He left again and I heard it lock. I looked outside the window to the snowy outside I wish I could have said something if only I could I have so many questions. Where am I, how did I get here, who's the "boss", how do I know tord. So so many. I looked over at the clothes it had a note with it saying but there's on for dinner it was a dress shirt with black pants and a tie. The tie had a black and white checker pattern. A fine outfit to wear out. I wonder where we were going I guess I'll find out.