4

I walked into the room candles seemed to be everything goodies like cakes and candy so much food. It makes me a little sad. All this food for only two people but the man did seeing all this food make me extremely hungry as if I haven't had for years. I sat down as another man sat next to me. He smiled at me softly and spoke.
"Good afternoon my darling. It has been so long since you been up and moving around"
The older male smiled more and leaned into me to give me a kiss. I put my hand up so he well kisses that instead. I looked at him and smiled nervously.
"N-not to be rube but are you tord"
He looked a little annoyed and answered with a yes and then tried to kiss me again.
"I-I'm sorry tord I don't remember anything and I just wanna talk before doing anything if that's ok"
The male looked at me with his two-colored eyes and nodded spoke up.
"Ok dear that's fine with me but after dinner"
he leading to my ear and whispered.
"I have a surprise for you" he smirked.
Looking at him he seems so familiar I guess that's a good sign. I smiled at my husband as we talked about our past mostly tord did filling me in on everything. He said that when I ran the following someone I got his by car and it landed me in the hospital and they wanted to pull the plug to not waste time. So he brought me here to the military hospital to heal me. He told me about my job and his job and how we meet. Just something deep down told me this was of this whole situation felt off. He looked up at me from his food and leaned into a kiss. This time I decided to go in for one too. After all, he is my husband right. He picked me up and carried me to our room and had a huge smirk on his face. I looked around as we got into the elevator getting worried.
"Tord where are we going"
"Oh nowhere special"
I watched as tord press the button to the basement.
"I thought our room was on the 9th floor."
I looked at him getting worried. Tord walked into a testing lab and I started to gets scared and panicked pushing and kicking at him to let me go.
"Tord whatever this is this isn't funny let me go pleased" I started crying as he sat me down in a chair and cuffed me into it.
"I'm sorry dear I know what you're thinking I can't have you remembering the past also I need to run some test on you just to make sure you won't ever remember"
I panicked. Remember what I don't remember anything. After a while, everything went black. I looked around only seeing the darkness surrounding me...........

I pushed back my hair as the two parts stick back up. I looked at the sleeping boy and one of the scientists walked over to me.
"Excuse me sir"
I looked over at her at she got nervous.
"Uh I don't think we should be trying to change his body yet in any form until we can run farther test on him"
I looked at her annoyed and sighed.
"Fine how long we'll it take"
"About nine to ten days sir"
Ok after you make sure his body is stable I want new memory implanted into his brain. I also want you to make it possible for him to have kids. For a sorta mini project I'm doing. After that I want you to change some parts of his body. He looks like a fucking twig try to see it you can give him more of a wast."
The young lady looked at him and looked down.
"Uh sir I can only do one of those"
I looked even more annoyed and slammed my fist down on the table .
"Witch one them"
"I-I could possibly change his body but I would have to get some animal dna form like a cat to make child birth possible but it would take about a week to implant that."
Tord sighed in frustration.
"fine just get it done. "