🖋Info Page📄

🖋Bnha world🍡

Name:Aya Rose
Age:15

Appearance:Has long white hair,fair skin, and red eyes,4'8 ft tall and has a cardigan on over her uniform shirt
Classroom:1A
Quirk:Illusion breath
Friends:Izuku,Bakago,Uraraka,Iida(So mostly Everyone in class 1A except Mineta)
Quick BG[BackGround]:Aya was just your natural student in Class 1A...Hard working,Determined,and kind when it comes to her friends...especial her childhood friends Izuku and Bakugo...Ever since the attack at U.J.S.,She keeps dreaming like she was living in another life that doesn't have quirks,but instead she was a circus performer that was invited to a 'Game' in a mannor as her Name their is "Alice Beauchamp" as she was the "Clown"in the 'Games'...Her question now is If her sanity has been broken by this or is it all in her head...

🗡Identity V World

Name:Alice Beauchamp
Age:16
Appearance:long cream hair in ponytails,fair skin, and snowy blue eyes,she wears a performer's outfit and has a mask she wears it during her performance...
Quick BG[BackGround]:As (Aya)Alice was a circus performer as the "Clown" in a circus in France...After the circus was battling out with another circus for popularity of "The best show in France!"they lost as she was ended up jobless and homeless after the ring master was furious of his circus being in the dust...She found a letter that saids that their's a "Game" in a mannor and their was a cash prize for the winner of the game...She didn't have no where to go,So she took that chance to get on a train and head straight to the games....(that will be Aya's dream/2nd life?)