Chapter 3[Heavy Secrets and The Truth]

[Alice's POV]

As I stood up so fast as I screamed in fear...only to find out that I was back in the manor....after an moment of silence that fallen in the air, I felt like I was hit by an bus as I looked at my arm to see that the cut was still their as it was bandaged up....'maybe emily must of healed me while I was unconscious...' I thought as things were an bit hazy.....I sighed as I recalled the memories that happen....Deku, Tsu...they must be scared after what Jack did....but....'what if Jack remember's what happened in UA?...' I thought as I wonder more into the questions that pop into my brain of this madness that happen....

[Meanwhile at the real world/BNHA ]

[3rd POV]

As Aya was at the Nurses office to recover from the incident of the hero training with class 1A, the students were questioning of how this happened..."Maybe it was her quirk being active while she was playing the game.." Uraraka said as Izuku shook his head in disagreement of that statement..."That doesn't make sense tho, Uraraka-chan...Me and Kacchan saw Aya being uncomfortable while AllMight was explaining the trainning of today...But it doesn't explain how something like that could hurt her and be an part of the illusion of her quirk...."
Izuku said as the class was more and more confused on the situation of the accident with their classmate..."I think she's hiding something.." Someone said as Uraraka, Izuku, And Bakugo looked to see who has made that clamment of saying that....all eyes we're in todoroki as he stood their..."HOW ARE YOU SURE HALF-IN HALF????!!!!!! " Bakugo shouted at him as the duo haired boy sighed at him...".. I saw her limping an little this morning when she was going to class...her face looked like she was a little scared of something as she holded her arm..." Todoroki said as Baku and Izuku can't argue with that...they too saw her like that earlier today while going to class too....now things are more confusing for this...If dis happened to Aya, then why?....their was one thought that Izuku that he remembered, but is it the best time to do what he and Aya promised on that day?...things weren't better with no one thinging of any other idea of an clear statement of why this happened to Aya...
"....I.... I remembered Aya said something to me an couple of months ago..."
Izuku spoke as the 2 boys looked at him...
"What the hell did she say, deku.."kasuki said as izuku continued...
"...I remember that Aya went to the doctor after she was having some trouble with her sleep, and after her visit.... She said if anything happened to her, to get that book entry that the doctor prescribes her and see if it can help if she was kidnapped, majority injured,or murdered...." Izuku said as the room felt cold after that statement of consent...
"

WHY DID SHE TELL YOU THIS WITHOUT ME, SH*TY DEKU?!!!!" bakugo said as he was an little upset as well as mad for her to not tell him this...
"I- I'm sorry Ka-chan, b- but she was really shaking when she told me this before she calmed down after I agreed to her promise... I was worried for my friend..." Izuku said as he was worried for her back then... The thought of seeing her all shaking and scared worried him too much... "Alright then, I think their isn't any other way to find out of this... Let's do it, Midoriya.. " Todoroki said as the three silently agreed as they all head to Aya's room... The girl had an cozy feel with the warm puffy blankets and an rug that was an shape of an cloud... After an few seconds into her room, Uraraka found the diary entry as the four decided to open and read all of the pages as the first page  starts with her first entry...

"...𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙸 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖- 𝚓𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢, 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔, 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍.... 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚗 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚗... 𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠?... 𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝?.... 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚜... 𝙷𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚕, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎... 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚏𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚒𝚐, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚜 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙.... 𝙰𝚗𝚍... 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛.... 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 1𝚜𝚝 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚓𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝, 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛, 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜... 𝚃𝚑𝚘, 𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗 𝚍𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝?.... 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎...𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜.... 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚢 0 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝... 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜... "
Izuku and Bakugo were confused on this from after learning what her doctor said to her.... They 4 of them continue to read out the entries as they learned that she was an girl from an circus named "Alice Beauchamp" And she was heading to an place call "An manor" To play an game?.... It was confusing as well to as they found an page that was an drawing of the girl... Long blonde hair and snowy blue eyes... Being in the outfit she wore as their were other pages with different people... Some with outfits that were an little weird as some of the drawings looked weird... Even it was an little disturbing for founding an drawing of an child with an rack sack on his head and an man with an violin that could play with his hair pieces as he wore an Scarry grin... But the worse of them all is when they saw the last picture of an "hunter"?, they were scared as well as concern for Aya after they read all the entry's of the days as if felt like their real.... But it was worse with the... " Chase" Games of the hunters chasing and chairing or letting them bleed till they disappeared to the manor as the fact that no one can't left once they entered the games... "It all makes sense now..." Izuku and Bakugo said as they understand why she was getting paled from hearing the exercise from all might... Everything was starting to piece together an bit well, but it doesn't make sense's... 'Why would they appear like that if their fake? ' that was everyone's question when they have the thought of it in mind....

.. To Be Continued...