Author's Note

Hello again my dear readers! It's been two months since my first fanfic (DESTINY) was finished and I was pretty excited to write more about Outlaw Queen. However, some circumstances didn't allow me to write much the past weeks, BUT I''ve finally was able to write just enough to start publishing this new fic.

It's a sequel to Destiny actually, so I recommend that you read that one first before starting to read this. (And I would appreciate that, very much.) But just in case you don't want to, feel free to read this one. It starts with Regina Mills pregnant with Robin Hood and no Marian in the story. A dream come true for every Outlaw Queen shipper, right? :)

I will try my best to update at least every Friday (USA time) depending on how much I was able to write and how the upcoming episodes of the real show would make feel. But don't worry, I have some chapters written already so I'll make sure that you'll get your weekly dose of Robin and Regina! Anyway, I hope you would all enjoy this new story. Votes and comments are highly appreciated, let me know what you think about the chapters and what you would want to see.

And oh, story cover credits to @teambullockph THANKS genius!

P.S. I don't own the characters and rights belongs to ABC's Once Upon a Time. The only thing I could take credit for is the idea for this fanfiction and probably the characters you haven't seen on the show and would appear here.

Enjoy reading!

o-o

"You made me believe in love, and not the perfect kind

A real messy beautiful twisted sunshine"

Ever After, Bonnie Bailey