• Chapter 1 •

Kaelynns POV//

I absolutely hate it here. At this point im just wondering if my life matters or not. I keep telling my self not to give up, but everytime I do it gets worse.

Right now im up in my bedroom by myself writing in my journal. Next thing I notice Tiffany comes walking into my room.

"Give me that damn journal" Tiffany said angrily.

"Why its MY journal, you didnt buy it" i said with sass. "I honestly dont care who the hell brought it, I just want it" Tiffany said getting irritated. "Its not about what YOU want, if anything its about what you NEED" i say getting off the bed.

She then snatched the journal out my hand and ran. Since she all big and bad why she running. Im very fast and she knows this, so I chase after her. I grabbed her hood on her hoodie and pulled her back. She tried to get out my grip but she couldn't.

Tiffany turned around and threw the journal at my face. As I bent down to pick up my journal off the ground Tiffany kicked me in the face.

I wanted to cry so bad, but I couldn't show no weakness in front of her. So there for I ran back to the room and just cried my eyes out.

Honestly I dont even know what I did for her to be mean to me. Not only that, everyone else doesn't even like me here.

----------------------------------------------

20 minutes later I hear dcreaming coming from downstairs and outside. I quickly ran to my window.

As I looked out the window, I looked sad because I knew I wasn't gonna be adopted. I was to ugly for anyone to adopt me, and I know that. Ms. Cooper snapped me out of my thoughts when she came barging into my room.

"Come downstairs now you little brat" she says in disgust. I slowly walked out of the room and downstairs to the adoption room.

I walked over to a chair and sat down. I tried to stay out of sight and avoid people, but it did not work obviously.

Sarah came over to me and said "you know that your never gonna get adopted so why dont you just go kill yourself" she said and slapped me across the face. It stung so bad to where I started to cry.

I did a silent cry so that way no one was able to hear me foreal.

Ondreaz POV//

Today is the day im going to adopt me a babygirl. I really want to see if im going to be a good dad. Hopefully I do because I have been waiting for this moment.

I get to the orphanage and there are a lot of girls there. They are all so adorable and cute. I cant wait to find my babygirl, I know she is in here somewhere.

As I get out the car the little girls started to crowd me. We all walk into the orphanage and I chat with them.

Then this one little girl caught my eye. She was so adorable, but she looked sad. She had a tear stained face, and for some reason it hurt my feelings.

I saw another girl walk up to her and she whispered something to her. Next thing you she slapped her. Thats when I made up my mind. I had to save that little girl.

I walked over there with a straight face.

"Hey whats wrong?" I say with a worry look on my face. " Sh-she hit me for no reason" she say stuttering. The little girl looked very frightened and scared. I picked her up and jeld her in my arms.

"Whats your name?" I say. "My name is Kaelynn" she says shyly.

"How would you feel if I adopted you Kaelynn" I said. "That would be great actually" she says with a light smile.

Hey guysss!!! this is my first book i ever published. So pls do not talk abt it😂😂😂. this chapter isnt all that but its getting there. Im trying my best i swear i am. Thhere isnt really that many books like this so yeaaa. Next chapter coming out tomorrow i guess. I will try to do updates everyday so yea. IGHT IMMA FUCK WITCHU✌🏾✌🏾🗣