13th Birthday

Ondreaz POV//

I wake up next to my beautiful girlfriend, well soon to be wife. As I pull her closer to me she starts to wake up.

"Goodmorning baby" i say kissing her forehead. "Goodmorning, you do know today is Kae's birthday right?" She says still looking sleepy.

"Yea I know, wanna go make her some breakfast?" I say getting out of bed. "Sure, but imma make a quick trip to starbucks just in case things doesn't go right" she says trying to be funny.

"Are you saying that I cant cook" I say. "You said it I didn't" she says laughing.

"Wow Amelie remember that when you want something" I say with a smirk. Then she throws a pillow at me.

After all of that I get in the shower, and do my all my hygiene things. And throw on this outfit.    ↓   ↓   ↓   ↓

After that I went down stairs and started making breakfast

Amelie POV//
I get in the shower after Ondreaz. After 20 minutes I get out and do my hygiene stuff. I throw on this outfit シシ

After that I headed downstairs to the kitchen

I walked up behind Ondreaz and wrapped my arms around his waist. He turned around and pulled me into a hug.

"I love you" he said burying his head in my neck. "I love you more" I say pulling away.
Suddenly we hear feet coming down the steps.
"Hey mom and dad" Kae says with a smile on her face.
"Hey, happy birthday babygirl" Ondreaz says pulling her into a hug. "Happy Birthday girlie" I say taking her from him.

"Thanks a lot, but you guys don't have to take it so serious" Kae says looking down. "Why not, we want to" Ondreaz says looking worried.

Kaelynn POV//

I didn't want to celebrate my birthday at all. Ever since I got in the system bad things happened on my birthday.

𝐹𝐿𝐴𝑆𝐻𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾
"KAELYNN BRING YOUR ASS HERE" My adopted father said. "Today is your special day and i thought i will please you" he slurs.
"No im good I just wanted to go out today" I say backing away from him.
"Its ok, no need to runaway daddy's here" he says grabbing my arm.

"I said NO let go of me" I say letting tears fall out of my eyes. "Let me please you babygirl" he says pushing me down on the floor.
I tried so hard to get out of his grip but it didn't work. All I could do was scream and kick. He started to pull down my pants.

I started to get scared. As his face got close to my knee, I kneed him in the face and hurried up and got up.

I went to go grab a knife just in case. I ran so far away from there.

𝐸𝑁𝐷 𝑂𝐹 𝐹𝐿𝐴𝑆𝐻𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾

I didn't want to tell them this though. I didn't want them to feel bad for me even more.

I snapped out of my thoughts and realized I was crying.

"Whats wrong baby" Ondreaz asked me with worried eyes. "Do I really have to explain" I say nearly sobbing.

"You can tell us whenever your ready baby" Amelie says.

I ran upstairs to my room and cried my eyes out. Me knowing that he is not dead hunts me everyday.

He always come back, and I don't want him to hurt Ondreaz or Amelie.