Chapter 3

Philip POV

I thought she's going to push me but before I remove my lips she responded with the same intensity as I gave her. She hooks her arms in my neck as we exchange kisses with each other. It's wrong but it feels right.

She deepens my head. I feel her hands travel to my chest until to the hem of my shirt. Without breaking our kiss she put her hand inside my shirt and touch me. I moan and she started to pull my shirt up that's why we broke our kisses. We look at each other. She's the one who kisses me this time so I pull her up and pin her to the nearest wall. She gasps because of what I did. I started to travel my hands under her dress to her butt. I squeeze it.

S: hmmm

I did it again. It turns me on knowing that she likes what I'm doing. I am never doing this to anyone even to my girlfriend. I travel down to her neck. I never had an interest with this neck before but now all I want is to be mine. She extended her neck for me. My hands travel my hands up to her breast and squeeze it.

S: Ohh!
P: Mmmmm.

I bring her to the sofa and started to unzip her dress. She's almost naked the only thing that covers her is her panties.
She's sexy and beautiful. She bites her lip and waiting for my reaction. The place is dark but because of some lamp that was lighted, I see her body. I remove my pants and get top on her again. I kiss and touch her breast again. I travel down to her neck, stomach, until to her sensitive part. She started to breath harder. I touch her down there.

S: ohh. That feels good.

I remove her panties and lick her. I play on her clit with my tongue and massaging it at the same time. She started to grab my hair. I smirk and said.

P: say my name.

I did what I did earlier.

S: ohhhh
P: say my name.
S: uhh. Phi.
P: hmmmmm (I put one finger inside her and start to pull it inside out.)
S: uhhhh, Philip!
P: good girl

I put two fingers inside her. Her mouth was open and keep moaning my name. I kissed her while doing something inside her.

S: mmmm, fuck keep going.
P: you like it don't you?
S: uh y-yes

I get faster my hand until she came.

S: PHILIP

I lick all her juice. And started to rub my thing. I positioned my self. I feel nervous because I know she's a virgin too. I push myself to her.

S: uhh FUCK!

She's so tight.

P: do you want me to stop?
S: No, don't you dare. I can handle it.