Chapter 5

Scarlett pov

3 weeks after

Philip and I still don't talk about happen. My practice now is to go to work and go home. Since my best friend is busy with her businesses we never talk.

I woke up because of my stomach. I feel nausea. I think I need to throw up. I ran fast to the bathroom.

S: uahkk

I feel that everything I eat last night we're gone.

S: shit, what did I eat

After I wash my mouth. I go straight to the kitchen. I get the cucumber, lettuce and peanut butter and eat them. While I eat I feel a little dizzy. Maybe its because I didn't get enough sleep these past 2 days. I get my laptop to finish my report. My eyes caught the calendar on my laptop which has a note "period". Oh no. I'm 2 weeks late. I'm in panic mode. Shit, what should I do? I need to be sure about my suspicions or maybe I'm just late. I need to calm but I'm never been late in my freaking life.

I get ready to work. I decided that I will wait tomorrow to check.

I'm walking to the elevator, until I bump into someone.

S: oh so-
Natalie: SCARLETT
Both: Oh My God.
S: you're here
Natalie: yeah, I'm here to surprise Philip, would you mind accompanying me?
S: oh yeah sure.

I feel awkward and guilty at the same time knowing that I betrayed her.

N: How arw you?
S: fine, by the way, you never tell that you're coming back today.
N: yeah, actually I'm about to surprise you too. Unfortunately we've cross each other.

Silence, my gash this is so awkward I have to do something.

N: So is there's anything you wanted to share with me?
S: oh, nothing special.
N: really? You look anxious, btw, are you alright?
S: Me? Haha. No I'm not. Hehe. Actually I'm doing fine even I'm single.
N: if you say so.

I feel anxious as we get closer to his floor and office. I knok on his door. You can do it and act normal.

P: come in.
S: umm, there is someone who wanted to talk to you.
P: ow umm hi Scarlett. Sure.

N: SURPRISE BABE!