Chapter 4

Scar pov

I woke from the sunlight that blinds me. My head hurts I think I drink too much.
I sit up from my bed and notice that m 'm naked. Oh, my G did I lose my thing last night? Awfully I don't remember. I started to notice that I'm not alone. The guy who I'm with is still here. What is he doing here?

Once I lift the blanket a little, I recognize the man.

S: oh shit (whisper)

This is wrong so wrong actually. I slept with my BEST FRIENDS BOYFRIEND. I get up slowly so I won't wake him up but eventually, my head hurts

I started to panic. I froze from my position and didn't move.

P: oh my god, what happened
S: I-i d-not know Shit, we'll talk later

I ran straight to the bathroom.

Oh no. What a mess. What did we do?
I clean my self for 15 min and wear my clothes. I recognize that the bed is already fixed. He must go home or in the living room.

S: Phil

oh, what should I do?

P:s-scar
S: whar happyen was a mistake.
P: I know I'm sorry.
S: should not talk about this. She must be waiting for you to go.
P: I'm really sorry. Bye.

After he leave I sat on the sofa and tried to remember.

~Flashback~
He gently pushes himself inside. It's wrong really wrong but it feels good and right. Our breaths are heavy because of the tension. He kissed me again and touch me to put away the pain.

S: move.

He started to move slowly as I just my self to him.

S: ohh
P: hmmm.

He started to pick up his pace and move faster.

S: ohhhhhhhhh my...
P: fuck.
S: uhhhh deeper, please
P: hmmm, cmon say my name scar.
S: uh PHIlip

His thrust started to get faster and deeper. I feel that we are getting closer to the peek.

End flashback

S:ahhhhhhhkkkkkk

I cried I feel bad about it must be a great memory but it turns to be a nightmare.