Dru Oliver

Hello! Thanks for taking a look at this fan fiction. I haven't published in a while, and I've never written about Haikyu!! before, but hopefully I'm not too off the ball.  

      I would LOVE comments and even constructive criticism, but if you have something malicious to say; don't. Just move on to another story.

      This is an Iwaizumi & Oikawa x OC story, with my OC Druella Oliver. But make no mistake, Dru won't be a wilting flower or a *shudder* fangirl. So, if you want to see Oikawa paired with a strong leading lady, and Iwaizumi getting he attention and love he deserves, then please, read on. (Iwaizumi & Oikawa means that they have a romantic relationship with each other as well as Dru.)

^This USED to be just an Oikawa x OC fit, but... where's the fun in that?

Character Description

Name: Dru(ella) Oliver 

Age: 17 (Third year)

Height: 5'8" (Or 173 cm)

Weight: Not today bud. (...fine, she's kind of toned)

Skin: Fairly tan, freckles on her face and arms.

Hair: Medium length, curly ash-blonde hair. (Dyed)

Eyes: Sea glass (pale blue or green depending on the light)

Personality: A fun mix of 50% social, 50% antisocial- likes her personal space, but also craves human contact at times. Most of her time is filled with reading, listening to music, or fucking around on her phone. Oh. Don't forget sleeping. Used to swim in California. Lowkey (highkey) fujoshi. She is fluent in sarcasm and stupid humor. She is also very observant.

Likes: Reading, doodling, baggy jackets, solitude, sarcasm, cussing, good amount of memes, swimming, surprising people, Tooru, Hajime, the team, sometimes people, etc.

Dislikes: Bullies, assholes, being called Druella, unnecessary effort, skirts, sometimes people, etc.

For my visual learners---Sorry for the blurriness :(

Basics to start off with: 

-Moving from California, USA to Japan for her third year (Senior year)

-Her parents are uber rich, and are still in California

-She has a house/property all to herself until her parents move  

-Her parents have loads of cash, and hired her a Japanese tutor before she moved

-Her parents are bazillionares (did you know that her parents are rich?), so they have connections and influence

~BananaMuffin99