School. Yay.

(Not actually a pic of Seijoh)

      My phone blares music, and though the device itself is innocent, I want to chuck it against the wall. I stayed up late, not being able to sleep because of the jet lag, instead taking the time to unpack some things. Tooootally not reading or anything.

      So here I am at 6 am trying to find the will to live. After a few snoozes, I drag myself out of my insanely comfy new bed and to the bathroom. I sluggishly shower and dry off, now facing my dreaded uniform. Did I miss something? Is this actually a catholic school in disguise? 

      Well, at least some customizations were made. After a little bit of whining, my parents convinced *cough* bribed *cough* the principal to let me wear the guy's pants instead of a skirt, and an oversized black hoodie instead of the regulation blazer. Hooray for moola!

      After putting on all the fucking lAyERS, I go back into the bathroom to try and wrangle my hair into place. It sits past my shoulders in a frizzy, basically gray mess. My natural hair is a dark blonde, but I dyed it a very ashy color a few months ago. The lighter hair offsets my light sea glass colored eyes unusually well. My skin is still tan from being outside so much in Cali, and my freckles look like they're here to stay. I'm not bad looking by any means, but I try not to obsess over my looks like some girls. 

    (Bottom right is sea glass, the color of her eyes

    (Bottom right is sea glass, the color of her eyes. Her eyes are chameleon, changing color in different lighting)

  After lots of detangler and pain, my hair was presentable. I go downstairs and look at the time, seeing that I only have a couple of minutes left. Wretched snooze button. I stuff a pop tart-looking thing in my mouth and race to the front of the house where Daisuke is waiting with the car. 

I hop in and we drive. 

      Like two blocks. Wow. Maybe I should just walk from now on? This thought is heavily reinforced when Daisuke stops in front of the school and every single student stares. All of them. Seeing as I can't hide in the vehicle all day, I slip on my checkered backpack, slap my cheeks a couple of times and put on a- hopefully -neutral face.

Game time bish.

Finally at school! Sorry these chapters are on the short side guys, I just find it easier to upload faster in these bite-sized chunks. How're you liking the story so far?

~BananaMuffin99