PREFACE

ABOUT THE BOOK:

100% MATCH is a boyxboy Sci-Fi short story that is inspired by real people

100% MATCH is a boyxboy Sci-Fi short story that is inspired by real people. The characters in this book mostly are the cast who stared in one of my most favorite C-drama of all time, "The Untamed", and an idol member from a C-pop/K-pop boy band UNIQ.

To make it easier, let me specify that this is a ZHANYI story. Meaning Xiao Zhan is top and Yibo bottom.

Secondly, I believe you have read the blurb and summary out there in the story description before you reach this page. So, I don't want to waste your time by copying the same words here. Please treat the story description out there like the back of the printed book.

Lastly is the cover page. Even though I want to make an original and unique cover just for my book, I have to admit that I have zero talent in drawing. And I don't have any friends that can draw. Therefore, the best I can do is taking pictures from the internet such as Google, Pinterest and many more; then make a design and edit them to suit my book's theme. As such, I would like to give all the credits to the uploaders. I'll try to leave the link of each pic I put.

Thank you for clicking "read". And thank you for keep reading to the next and next chapters.

Welcome to my world!

^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^

ABOUT ME:

I am sorry for taking your time again, but please be patient to read this

I am sorry for taking your time again, but please be patient to read this. There are a few things that I would like to say.

First of all, English is not my first language, therefore, if there are any grammatical errors or vocabularies misused, I apologize in advance for those disturbances.

Second, I do not have full knowledge of Chinese culture since I am not Chinese. So, if I happen to make any mistakes, please forgive me.

Lastly, feel free to COMMENTS anything out of your mind as I am welcome to feedback, both positive and negative. (but no rude and harsh words, please. Just honesty)

I also hope you may find your time to help with the VOTE so I can know how my story goes. It means a lot to me. :)

If you want, you can check out my other stories during your wait for this story. You can check the video below to know 'how you can find my other stories'. It is also a technique to find hidden books (books that are rated MATURE) on Wattpad as well.

👇O TO Iᑎᗪ Y OTE TOIE👇

Once again, thanks for giving your time to read my works. One reader means a million encouragement to a writer.

^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^

NOTE: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to an actual person, dead or alive, actual events is purely coincidental.

^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^

If you find my works up to your liking, don't forget to give it a VOTE and COMMENT anything you want, be it feedback or your impression after reading it, EXCEPT RUDE COMMENTS. You can also SHARE this book in the form of quotes or links if you want. Last but not least, you can FOLLOW my account to get notifications whenever I publish new books!

All the best to you all!

Please note that this is the FIRST draft only. As such, please forgive the typo and grammatical errors you may find in this story. Feel free to leave feedback or constructive criticism. Thank a lot.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~
Links to the pictures on this page:

1. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/814377545106066985/

2. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/814377545105199945/

3.https://www.pinterest.com/pin/814377545106067313/