🔞EXTRA🔞

⚠️WARNING🔞: This page contains a bit of sexual content. If you're under 18 or you're not comfortable with it, please do not read this.

After what feels like hours of rounds, a realization just comes into me

"Oh no!" I shout in between kisses.

He pauses and lifts his face to look down at me with a mixture of confusion and annoyance. "What?"

"The 29th only comes every four years!"

"So?"

"How do we suppose to celebrate our anniversary?!"

"Oh Gosh, I thought it was something serious." He rolls his eyes and sighs.

"It's serious!" I exclaim. "Doesn't this mean we can't celebrate our special day annually?"

"Yibo, st-"

"Oh no. Why did I choose today of all days to come and find you? I should have done it long ago. Or I should have just waited for tomorrow or something."

"Ah-Ah," he singsongs and wiggles his index finger. "I agree with the first one. You should have done it a long time ago. But I totally disagree with the second one. Tomorrow means one more day waiting. I can't stand it."

I scream in panic. "Now, what're we going to do?"

He sighs. "Yibo, stop fussing about it."

"But-"

"I mean," he brings that same finger down to gently rest on my lips, cutting me off. "Why care about this so-called anniversary thing that only happens once a year?" He pouts. "Why not just make every day special?"

"How?"

"Doing our every-day!"

"Does your brain ever think of anything else besides sex?!" I groan and shove him away yet his body doesn't even budge.

"An artist's brain is quite sentimental you know." He chuckles. "Oh, how about you pose naked for me to draw one day? I will paint and hang it right here to make every night special."

"In your dream!"

"Nah, it is already a reality. Aren't you naked right now?"

"You-"

"Don't be so agitated, sweetheart. How about this? To be fair, I'll paint my nude picture for you to hang in your room, too. Deal?"

"You perve-"

He cuts me off with another deep kiss. His calloused fingers begin to roam around like an octopus, exploring my body passionately and awakening every sensitivity in me. 

I know where this leads!

"Hey, how many rounds has it been already? I am sore all over! Give me a break!" I mumble through a kiss, lightly hitting his broad chest.

"Darling, a break is only for the weak."

Before I can protest any further, his skillful fingers begin to negotiate with my little brother down there, letting a moan escape my mouth instead of thousand of words I have thought of complaining.

He pauses the kiss -but not his hands- to lift his face to meet mine. I can see affection in those beautiful eyes, and lust. "Beautiful. Let me hear more of you."

His hand's movement is getting faster, and so is my breath. Beaming with pride at my helplessness, he leans down to trail kisses all over my face and keeps going down, leaving marks in the process.

I know he is mumbling something as he showers my body with his hickeys but I am too occupied to hear. Despite those old times just now, my body is getting hot again, and my sanity is nowhere to be found. I lost track of everything around me.

But there is one thing I am certain of. I need to call in for sick leave tomorrow, for I am sure I won't be able to get out of bed when the sun is up.

A/N: Who knows the cool guy Yibo can be so cute in bed? Lolz

OKay. This is the REAL ending of the story. Thank you so much for reading everyone! Hope you enjoy it.

◆◆◆

👉 If you find my story up to your liking and is worth a cup of coffee, buy me one at:

ko-fi.com/stellakmary

(Link is in my bio/profile)

I'll be sure to enjoy your coffee. ☕️

*

👉 Feel free to to leave any feedback or impression on this story in the comment below to let me know what you think of this story.

The comment that leaves a deep impression on me will be featured on my Instagram Story every Monday.

Instagram: stellakmary

*

Once again, thank you so much for your time and support on this stories, as well my other works (I'll list them down in the next chapter). Stay safe and take care. 🥰🥰🥰