dreaming

It's been years of loving you...
Years of friendship.
I've seen you at your best and at your worst.

It's nights like those where my heart takes over and reminds me that I love you.
That I'm stuck on you and everything you represent.

How awake I can forget that it'll never happen but asleep my heart decides to hurt me when I wake up to this fucken harsh reality.

But I'm not going to lie, last nights dream was wonderful even as a lie, or something going on in another life.

The love was there in hugs, in hand holding, just in trust. I felt the same safety I feel when I'm awake with you.

My head on your lap sleeping in a dream that kept me happy and warm. Pushing away the truth.

It's been you... and only you for the last 3 years  how you'll never acknowledge that I pay attention to every detail and that no matter my anger I come back as in love as always. That there are poems and songs. About you and that they'll probably be more.

That your eyes and lips trapped me in a spell that no one can break even if they share your name.

Even if it  throws my heart into a black hole,  i would  kiss you again.
That I would give up my whole world, to be with you as pathetic as it sounds...

That I've surrendered everything, I'm not the girl next door and I won't change anymore. I can't...

We've been through a lot I suppose and if you read this and catch that it's about you... you'll think it's pathetic... you'll realize that nothing will change.

Something I can promise is that darling no one will ever love as much as I do...

High school is almost over... and we'll take different ways but with you will go my heart, my love...

My mother's tells me stories from her Pueblo in which it says that if you don't give your heart the love it Longs you'll live in a lie forever, but you're the lie I'm willing to live in.

As long as I keep your eyes in my life...

I will never be satisfied....

But I guess I'll live in this dream forever ...