Prologue

Continuation from Season 1..the only change is that Manik and Cabir did not have an accident. They got a call from the driver who told them the truth and both of them jumped off the car..

P.s: Cabir is not Gay! And DhruLiya are a negative role. They hate Nandu. Navya is not Pregnant!
______________________________________

Manik called the other driver and told him to bring the car. Whereas he also informed his guard not to let that driver (who was involved in the blast thing) get out of the house and Manik will deal with him tomorrow...

Soon, the car arrived and Manik told the driver to go back home..

They reached Nandini's house to pick her and she immediately came out hearing the card horn...

N: *sitting in the car* Manik I called you so many times. Kahan thay tum..wahan sab wait kar rahe hain. Cabir tum bhi phone nahi utha rahe thay.

C: Relax. We'll tell you everything when we reach there...

Nandu nodded in understanding and she looked at Manik who was lost. He did not even look at her. She thought maybe he regretted the moments that they shared few hours ago and that is why he wasn't talking to her. She got tears in her eyes..

While Manik was lost because he understood that Neyonika did all this and he realized that the driver was supposed to go in this car to pick Nandini..

His mind was messed up thinking about what if he lost her...he cannot lose his star..she's his life. He cannot imagine his life without her anymore. Thinking all this, he looked in the side mirror and saw tears rolling down her eyes..he was shocked but seeing Cabir present in the car, he waited to reach their destination..

Soon, they reached and got out of the car. The trio was walking towards Arya's house when Manik held Nandu's hand..stopping her and he said

M: Cabir Tu chal..hum aatay hain

Cabir nodded and left.

He turned towards her and cupped her face..

M: *wiping her tears* Jaana..kya hogaya? Why are you crying?

N: You regret sharing that moment with me na? 😥 that is why you weren't talking to me in the car and also, you didn't even look at me 😥

M: No jaana..that's not true. I was just messed up in my head...

He told her everything and Nandu was shocked. She immediately hugged him. Giving him an assurance that he will never lose her.

Soon, both of them moved inside and saw all their friends tensed..he understood that Cabir told them everything..

M: Guys Relax! Let's just enjoy now. We'll see to this matter tomorrow..

They all smiled and dhruv came forwarded and apologised to Manik..and he immediately forgave his buddy.

All if them had dinner and danced like crazy..

Manik was being clingy to Nandu. He was either holding her hand or waist sometimes...

Being tired, they literally fell on the sofas..all of them were drunk (Except for manan and navya)

They decided to stay over at Aryaman's place because none of them was in a state to go home..

Navya took one room and MaNan took the other. While the rest had already passed out in the living area..

Manan entered the room and Manik hugged her very very tightly..hiding his face in her neck..she sighed and caressed his hair. She knew had to do something to shoo away his insecurities so she broke the hug and gave herself to him..letting him do whatever he wants..

That night witnessed the reunion of 2 souls again...
______________________________________

I will be updating according to your support and votes..also inline comments..