9. Special Coffee

Nandu was playing with Niya when Manik came inn with a cup of coffee and smiled at her...showing all his teeth 😁😁

N: What is wrong with you? Yeh aaj danton ki exhibition kyu laga rahe ho? 🙄

M: *whining* Nandduuuu 😑 Coffee Piyo na 😁😁😁😁

She rolled her eyes at him and held the mug but before she picked it up 🤣🤣🤣

M: Aaahhh! 1 minute!

N: Manik! Pitoge aaj tum 😑

M: Hehehe 😁😁😁 Sorry 🙈 but 1 minute...*deep breathe* Ab le lo 😁

N: Tum satak gaye ho kya aaj? 🤦‍♀️

Manik smiled sheepishly and she picked up the mug...

Nandu was looking at Manik...so he told her to look at the mug..

She looked at mug and she was shocked..

N: Manik Yeh? 🥺

Manik sat on his knees and took out a beautiful ring from his pocket..

Before he could say something...

Niya: Dadddaaa

Manik looked at her and smiled..he kissed her cheeks and said

M: Dadda ki zindagi...2 minutes please?

He said showing his two fingers and Niya smiled. He gave her his phone after playing some rhymes on YouTube..

M: Okay let's continue 😁 Nandu you're my star! Agar Niya meri jaan hai tou tum mera dil ho Nandini..tumhare bina, I was just breathing. Ab main 2 din se jeene laga hun..Nandini you always light up my world..Main aur time tumhare bina nahi rehna chahta. You're my sanity Nandini. Will you please tolerate this monster forever? Will you marry me Nandu? And will you be the mother of all my kids?

N: *chuckled with tears* I'm already the mother to your kid Manik 🥺🤣

M: Uhh! Yeah! But will you be the mother to 6 more of my kids?

N: *gasp* 6 more?

M: Arayyy Yaar! Haan bol na seedha seedha. Kyu kbc khel rahi hai 🤣

Nandu chuckled and tears rolled down her eyes..she nodded in yes and he made her wear the ring..

she nodded in yes and he made her wear the ring

He pecked her lips and wiped her tears..

Both of them hugged and then

Niya: Dadda!

M: Jee Dadda ki zindagi

He picked her up and they shared a family hug 😍

They broke the hug but Niya was still in her Dadda's arms...

M: Sorry princess subha se Dadda ne zyada time spend nahi kiya na apni zindagi ke saath? I Love you *kissing her cheeks*

Niya: Daddaaa

She giggled while caressing his beard with her tiny hands and Manik smiled brightly...

They played for sometime and then They had dinner and then Manik layed down with Niya on his chest and Nandu beside him...

Manik was just caressing Niya's hair and thinking deeply...Nandu noticed this and said

N: Kya Soch rahe ho Mani?

M: Nandu mainay apni beti ke kitne moments miss kardiye na..sirf apni stupidity ki wajah se...

N: Mani, you just missed her first word...that is Dadda and Mamma. Bass..she still has to crawl baba..she has to walk..bohot kuch hai abhi. Stop thinking so much...

M: I Love You 😊

Nandu smiled and then Niya scratched Manik's beard..

M: Yes I love my zindagi the most 😘

Soon, Niya slept while Manik and Nandu were laying down together with her head on his chest...he was kissing her head time to time while she was writing her name with her fingers on his heart...Niya was sleeping in her cot...

M: Nandu?

N: Hmm?

M: Will you get married to me after 2 days?

N: What?

She said looking at him...

M: I called Arya today..tumharay phone se uska number liya mainay. I apologised to him and asked him if he can come..he said he can. Woh kal ajayega. We can get married day after tomorrow. Please? I know tumharay bohot sapne honge but I cannot wait anymore Nandu. Please?

Nandu smiled and pecked his lips..

N: Let's get married 😘

Manik smiled brightly and then they slept while talking and cuddling...

Like this, another beautiful day in their lives ended ❤

Precap - Arya's entry and Manan shopping for their wedding...

______________________________________