10. Wedding Shopping

Next Day, 4pm

AbhVi and ArUshi had reached and they were all sitting in the living room. Nandu was busy playing with Arush and Neil was playing with Niya while Manik was just gelling up with AbhVi and AruShi..

Arya: So guys? What's the plan?

N: Just a simple court marr..

M: *interrupting her* What? Abhi I think we'll have a white wedding. Simple bass. Just us. Even though I wanted her to wear all those choora and mujeh uske haath mein mehendi se likha hua apna naam dekhna tha. But it's okay.

Nandu smiled brightly and hugged him..all of them smiled

Nandu thought something and decided to talk to Khushi and Avni about her plan..

N: let's go then? I'll just go and change. Manik? Tum aisay hi jaoge?

M: *frowning* Haan. Kyu?

Nandu rolled her eyes and went took Avni and Khushi with her

Nandu shared her plan with them and both the girls agreed to help her.

They got changed and went down after Niya was ready as well while Nandu said she'll come in 5 minutes..

AvShi (Avni+Khushi) went to the living room and Manik took in his arms but he was searching for Nandu..Avni smirked and said

Av: Manik! Jisse tum dhoond rahe ho, woh 5 minute ke baad ayegi..

Looked at down and blushed a little..

Arya: Manik Malhotra is blushing? Are you kidding me? 😂

And all 4 of them laughed while Manik rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly 🙈

Avni took Niya in her arms and the 2 couples went out while Manik waited for Nandu..

She came down and he frowned looking at her...

N: Let's go?

Nandu passed by him but Manik held her elbow and pulled her back with a jerk..