一 | Ichi

×-×-×-×

"The moon is my sun,

The night is my day,

Blood is my life,

And you are my prey."

×-×-×-×

×-×-×-×

Obsession is defined as something that preoccupies or fills the mind of (someone) continually, intrusively, and to a troubling extent.

With that in thought, is it not that far fom the definition of Love?

Love is an obsession.

It possesses you.

It makes you lose all your senses and moral judgements.

It makes you lose yourself in the high of the emotions.

You cannot stop thinking about any other thing but the one you're in love with.

There is no love without obsession.

Obsession will always be present in love...

Likewise, Moonstruck is defined as someone who is unable to act or think clearly and normally, especially in the presence of love.

It is sometimes correlated and linked with devotion, moonstruck is a devotion of a person to something, or someone. A devotion to the moon, a person lost in a fantasy, a reverie – or it is simply just a romantically sentimental person...

Often times a person succumbing to their moonstruck is regarded as a mentally unstable person.

Thus, the two terms may, or may not be intertwined with each other – two sides of the same coin, one cannot function without the other – but the other can function without the latter.

One is Moonstruck, One is In Love, One is Obsessed, One is Devoted.

×-×-×-×

Volume 1 of Kim's - Yukimori's Saga