十八 | Juu Hachi

×-×-×-×

"...i absolutely will not let anyone get in our way..."

×-×-×-×

×-×-×-×

— "Jennie!" Lisa gasps in surprise and jumps out of the raven-haired girl's hold.

Jennie didn't like how Lisa evaded her just now, it can be seen by the flick of displeasure that crossed her face but disappeared in a second.

Jennie looked at the Thai with a tiny pout forming on her lips, she dropped her hands and placed them behind her while playing on her fingers.

"You weren't in your room when I knocked," Jennie says in disappointment, her feline eyes dimmed in sadness.

Lisa, not liking the sad glimmer in Jennie's feline eyes tried to explain her absence from her room, "Rosé came by earlier than expected, and we grabbed breakfast together, I could have told you about it but..."

Lisa scratched her cheek, "We kind of don't have any way to connect with each other."

In other words, I still don't have your phone number... That was what Lisa wanted to voice out.

Jennie's eyes twinkle, "Oh I see, you're right you still don't have my number." she extends her hands and looks at Lisa expectantly.

Lisa looked at Jennie's extended hand and anxiously said, "Um we're doing this now...?" she roams her eyes around the cafeteria.

Lisa noticed the hard stares of the student body directed towards her.

Well technically, it was directed at Jennie, but where Jennie's stares were admiration and longing – Lisa's were a little... negative...

Then you add to the formula that the blonde really hated attention so... It was, grating and uncomfortable to be watched like an exotic animal from the zoo.

Lisa looked back at Jennie's expectant stare, "Well?"

Lisa had no choice but to hand over her phone just, so they could get it over with.

Multiple sets of eyes follow the blonde's movement, Joy and Rosé's included.

"It has a password, what's the password?" Jennie asked after receiving Lisa's phone, she looked at the blonde with a curious smile.

"Ah right I forgot..." Lisa mumbles and tried grabbing the phone from Jennie's grasp, but the said girl merely dodged her and placed the phone out of her reach.

"Ah ah," Jennie clicked her tongue and put the phone away from Lisa's sight, "Tell me the password."

"Jennie..." Lisa was starting to grow impatient from the way Jennie was acting, the whispers and stares floating around the sea of students were starting to grate on her nerves.