四十四 | Yon Juu Yon

×-×-×-×

"...it is strange that autumn is so beautiful, yet everything is dying..."

×-×-×-×

×-×-×-×

— Lisa abruptly wakes up from her sleep, due to the sudden action – she accidentally falls down her bed, bringing along the blanket with her down the floor. The blonde fell down with a small thump, her back cushioned her fall but the back of her head somehow slammed down the carpeted floor. A burst of pain overcame her head– which caused her to groan out in pain.

"Lisa are you alright?!" A voice calls out from Lisa's bed, a mass of raven hair peeked out from the side along with worried looking feline eyes.

Lisa places a hand on her head, "What?" she sputters out, her eyes were still closed but the blonde flutters it open when she heard the voice.

"Are you alright?!" the dark brown eyed girl had her hand on one edge of the blanket, the material was held over her backed chest.

"Jennie?" Lisa blinked in confusion once her eyes adjusted from the fall, "Why are you naked?" she asked.

The blonde furrows her eyebrows and looks down to herself, "WHY AM I NAKED?!" she screeches our in mortification— her hands then cup over her blatantly showing naked chest and lower nether region, but then she realizes that there was a blanket so she hastily dives down the mass quil.

Memories from last night poured into Lisa's mind, the same memories that made her want to combust on the spot from embarrassment.

"Oh God why did I act like that yesterday night?!" Lisa screeches out from her sushi rolled blanket, her voice was muffled because her entire face was stuffed in it.

Jennie quirked her eyebrow in amusement, she indulges the blonde and rolls down the bed— falling on top of Lisa, the blonde let out a soft 'Ooofffff' when Jennie's weight settled on top of her.

"You were pretty wild," Jennie scours the blanket and goes in to the little sanctuary sushi roll Lisa built, "But I'm not complaining." she gives out a merry laugh.

Once Jennie was settled inside the blanket, the feline eyed girl was face to face with the blonde– Jennie engulfs Lisa with a bear hug, cuddling like a small little cat to the naked blonde.

Lisa visibly scrunched her nose, looking as if she didn't like the close proximity (but she actually does), "What happened before that anyway?" she asks Jennie.

"I just remember walking down the hall, somehow getting lost— then boom, everything went blank." Lisa puffs out her cheeks, but her eyes were wondering.

"You passed out in the halls yesterday." Jennie answers on Lisa's skin, her lips softly give a butterfly kiss on the blonde's exposed neck.

"I did?" Lisa frowns in confusion.