Part two: The Arena

Opening the door of my apartment, I was greeted by a bustling city, brimming with citizens commuting from one place to another. The noise of chatter and liveliness sounded throughout. And the cool feeling of fresh air touched my skin for the first time since reincarnation. 

Over far off in the distance you could see it. The towering monument that outshone every other structure in the entire city. The Heavens Arena.

Stepping out into the balcony, I now realised why this apartment was so costly. The view was absolutely beautiful.

"Now, how am I going to travel all the way over there?" I said as I gazed at the distant tower. "I can't afford transport and there's certainly nobody willing to give me a ride." I sighed.

"Guess I'll have to go all the way over there on foot" i said dissapointedly "Well, might as well run now and hope to get there before sundown." I spoke as I compromised.

————————————————————————-—-——

2 hours Later

"*Pant*" "*Pant*" I spluttered out after running for so long. The Heavens Arena was way further than it looked. 

As a bonus, my character was also a lot slower and had less stamina than I expected; every time I ran for longer than two minutes my SP (Stamina Points) ran out. 

It also didn't help that my SP regenerated as slow as a truck making me stop for super long periods of time

SYSTEM: AS A RESULT OF HARSH PHYSICAL EXERCISE, YOU HAVE GAINED +1 AGI!

"Wow, so it wasn't completely useless to run all the way over here." I said approaching the arena's entrance while marvelling at the fruits of my struggle.

"Status" I said mentally 

Name: Gill Lura

Lvl: 1

XP: 0/50

HP: 25/25

SP: 45/65

POINTS: 0

VIT: 6

STR: 6

AGI: 9

INT: 6

PWR: 1

LUC:1

SKILLS >

"Wow, agility and Stamina regen went up by a lot!"  I said with wide eyes. "However it seems that my XP and lvls didn't change at all." I said rubbing my air-beard 

"Well, I've delayed myself for too long" I said as I ran towards the large double doors of the Heavens Arena, and flung them open.

It was silent in there. The lobby room. You could almost a hear a pin drop. Instead of hearing a warm welcome from the lobby staff, I was greeted by the snarls and sneers of huge men that were all in a massive queue.

"Oi! Shrimp!" "Leave now, this place isn't a joke!" A deep voice boomed from the middle of the queue.

 This man—No in fact all of these men had numbers over their head as well as their names.