•Five•

' sorry to my unknown lover.'

The hyungs aw'ed as they walked into the sight.

Jisung was holding chenles waist tightly. Chenles legs were wrapped around Jisungs hips and his head was on Jisungs chest. Both knocked out.

Mark went closer and chuckled. He tried to wake up Jisung but Jisung just tightened his arms around Chenle and groaned. Chenle whined and hugged Jisung closer. Jisung nosed chenles neck and softly forgot about the desterbence.

Mark tried again, this time he tried to pull Chenle away. Jisung groaned again and hugged Chenle protectively. Chenle stirred awake but just hugged Jisung closer and fell back asleep.

"God. These two are all lovey dovey Jesus." Yuta said chuckling.

Johnny came and tried to pull Chenle away but he whimpered at the coldness that hit his skin.

Jisungs eye's shot open at the sound.

"What the fuck?! Why are you in my room?!" Jisung screamed as he stretched his arms. Johnny slowly put Chenle back down on the bed.

"Get out. Let him sleep. He c-" a little sneeze is what cut him off. Jisung softly grabbed Chenle and put him in his lap.

He brushed chenles hair and put his cheek to chenles forehead to make sure there was no fever. Mark used to do that when he got sick.

Jisung softly hummed in his ear and hugged him close. Chenle instantly wrapped his whole body around Jisung.

"We'll be down in a minute. Let him wake up properly. Please." Jisung said softly as he rubbed his back. The hyungs nodded and walked out.

"I DoNt LiKe HiM. Lying little mother fucker." Johnny said as he started to walk down the hall with the rest of them.

"If he hurts my baby brother Im breaking his legs." Donghyuck said. Mark slowly wrapped his arms around donghyucks waist. "Love, he won't. Jisung is careful with Chenle. You didn't see him last night? He cares for him. He won't hurt him purposely. Jisung isn't like that, beautiful." Mark said softly, kissing donghyucks cheek. Donghyuck calmed down and interlocked their hands.

They heard soft voices getting closer.

"When you feel up to it, we can go get ice cream. Maybe I can buy you a stuffed animal? Maybe a baby chick one? Would you like that?" Jisung said softly. Chenle giggled back softly and nodded.

Jisung walked in with Chenle on his back, his hands holding him by his knees. Jisung stopped and looked at his hyungs. He knew they were going to have to talk about last night. But he didn't want the boys smile or giggle to disappear yet.

He sighed and sat down. He put Chenle on his waist and hugged him softly as he brushed his hair.

"Hey baby bro." Haechan said softly as he looked at Chenle. Chenle looked at donghyuck and saw the serious expression on his face. Donghyuck bit his lip.

"Should I do this at home? Away from the hyungs and Jis-"

Chenle instantly shook his head and hugged Jisung close to him. Jisung softly rubbed his sides and sh'ed him. "Listen to hyung." Jisung said softly.

"Ok. So I'll ask right here. Who hurt you last night?" Donghyuck asked. Chenle tensed. "T-This guy named J-Jay. Him and his friends beat me up." Chenle said. He looked down and winced as his stomach started to hurt. Donghyuck rubbed it gently.

"Do you know why they hurt you?"

Chenles heart stopped.

What was he supposed to say?