Chapter 1😁

Hey, my name is channa (cha) and im 18 y/o and when i was 14 i got pregnant with a gang member,  jatorisa

Hey, my name is channa (cha) and im 18 y/o and when i was 14 i got pregnant with a gang member, jatorisa. I birthed my beautiful daughter , andrea . When i told my mom she kicked me out and i had to stay with jatorisa for a year and half but , it was a drive-by and he gave me some money for an apartment . Im in senior in high school and my grades r A's and B's . I model for clothes to feed me and my daughter .

I wake up and then i wake up andrea .We brushed r teeth and i did my skin routine we took a bath and i washed me and her up and we got out and picked out r clothes and i got her ready to go to her dad's house . We got in the car i put her in her seat and i texted him and told him we on the way and he said "ight" and i drove to his house .

I knocked on the door with andrea on my arm and one of his thots answered and i looked at her up and down and rolled my eyes and i walked in and i yelled his name and he said "im in here chany" and i said "my name not chany jayon" and he was laying on his bed playing with a lighter and andrea yelled "daddy" and i was smiling and he picked her up from the bed and starts kissing her on her cheeks and he said "hey" and i said "hey" and i asked him "can i talk to u for a second" and he said "lets go" and then he put her on the bed and we walked in the hallway and i said "dont have ur thug friends or thots over here while my daughter here" and he said "ok chany" while he grabs my butt and pulls me closer and i said "my name not chany and un-uh we not doing that" while i move away from him and then i go bck in the room and i said to andrea "bye drea mommy loves u" and she said "wove u mommy" and i kiss her on her cheek and i get up from the bed and he was standing at the door and i said "u gonna do what i said right" and he said "yea girl i got u" and then i give him and side hug and leave .

I drove to school . When i got out the car pooh said "heyyy bsf" and i said "heyyyyy pooh" and we hugged and then we was walking to class and while we walking somebody grabbed my butt and i said "who did that" and somebody said "me"

 When i got out the car pooh said "heyyy bsf" and i said "heyyyyy pooh" and we hugged and then we was walking to class and while we walking somebody grabbed my butt and i said "who did that" and somebody said "me"

I said "dont even try it" while i walk away and i go to class . I have all honors class but . I sit in my seat and class started . Ms.matthew said "Excuse me, I have assigned partners for the science project and everybody was sighing . Ms.matthew called out the names to each other and then he said "samual and channa" and we just looked at eachother and then he walked up to me and said "hey my name is samual" and i said "hey my name is channa but u can call me cha" and he said "can i get ur number ?" and i gave it to him and said "lemme get yo insta" and he gave it to me and i followed him and i was scrolling