Chapter 6😖

later the night , i woke up and i put on my clothes and when i was doing that samual woke up and he said "bae where u going" and i said "i gotta pick up my daughter" and he said "ok" and he hugged me and i kissed him on his cheek and i left his house .

I pulled up to jatorisa house . I open the door and i see his alora holding my baby and jatorisa was sitting on the bed facing the wall otp and i walk up to her and i get my baby and she said "dont snatch her from me" when i picked up andrea and then i put het down and i took off my slides and earrings and i was ounching and hitting her and jatorisa pulled me off her and he pinned me to the wall and said "calm yo ass down bitch" and i pushed him and said "why u got this hoe in ur house and holding my child" and she said "who calling a hoe" and she walked up and i grabbed her hair and said "u" and he broke it up and told her "chill out" and he said to me "im srry" and i said "not ur not like u rlly with this hoe after i told u not to bring ur thug friends or thots in this house when r child is here" and she said " how u gonna call me a hoe but u like my ex dude" and i said "bitch he mine now like get over it" and then he said "so u got a dude around my child and u talking ab me" and i said "jatorisa do u see her she was on bra underwear only and he was fully dress" and he said "so did yall have sex" and i slapped him and he put my face next to the wall and said "im not one of these punk ass niggas i would fuck u up" and he let me go and then i said "dont ask to see ur daughter nomore since this and what u just did to me while ur daughter is watching this happen" and he said "im srry" and i said "its to late" while i pick up andrea and left the house .

We went in the car and i was just sitting there crying on the steering wheel and andrea said "mommy u ok" and i wiped my tears and put on a smile and said "yes mommy is fine" and then she unbuckled her seatbelt and hugged me and i put her in my lap and i was holding her and i was crying and kissing her forehead and then i drove to pooh house .

I asked pooh if she can take andrea for 2 days bc its alot going on between jatorisa and other stuff and she said "sure and uk we dont have school until wednesday" and i said "ok" and then i hugged and kissed andrea bye and i thanked pooh and then i left .

i looked at my camera to see if i have a bruise and i didnt have anything on me and i drove to wingstop and got some hot wings . I drove home and i see samual in his car bc like a while bck i told him to come to my house . When i got out and he was walking to my car and he said "baby why ur eyes so red" and i said "ima tell u that in the house" and we went in the house and we went straight in the room and i sat in between his legs and we was eating the wings and i told him the story and he said "im srry cha nobody should out they hands on u like that and idk why alora was even with him" and then i kissed him and said "its ok" and then i turned around and i was holding his bck and he leaned bck and he put on a movie and he puts his hand on my butt and i fell asleep .