Chapter 20❤️

my contractions were bad so we went to the hospital early .

Me and samual was hugging when i was in the room and he was kissing me and then i laid bck in my bed and samual was right next to me holding my hand .

Like mins later , i was going into larbor and they put my legs up and they told me to push the hardest as u can and i said "ok" and i pushed and squeezing samual hand and they said "good job" and they said "3 2 1 push" and i pushed the hardest that i can and they said "he is almost out" and then they said "push" and i did and daniel head was out and then they pulled the baby out of my vagina and he was crying and they cleaned the baby up and samual was crying a lil and they put the baby on me and he was on my boob and he wasnt crying nomore and they took the bath and gave it a bath and took the pounds and the ounces and then they gave the baby a shot and then they wrapped the baby up in a blanket and they gave the baby to samual and put his arms in the right position and he was looking at the baby and he came my way and showed me the baby and he said "daniel got my nose and ur eyes and my lips" and i said "yeah just like i said" .

7 days later , we took the baby home and samual was holding the baby . We was laying down and the baby was on my stomach and i was on samual stomach and then i went to sleep and samual took care of the baby and samual woke me up and he said "my friends coming over" and i said "ok" and i sat up and i put daniel on my lap and i was like "u look just like ur daddy" and then i hear a door open and talking and i go out there with the baby in my arms and i said "whats all that noise" and he said "im srry ik the loud" and then they was like "awww" bc of the the baby and mar said "he look like samual" and bryson said "now i got baby fever" and keith said "thats my nephew" and adrian said "daniel look just like samual" and samual was smiling and then i kissed daniel on the head and then i said to them "plz dont make alot of noises" and they said "ok" and i went bck in the room and i posted the pics that we took of the baby

 We was laying down and the baby was on my stomach and i was on samual stomach and then i went to sleep and samual took care of the baby and samual woke me up and he said "my friends coming over" and i said "ok" and i sat up and i put daniel on my...

@royalcha my baby daniel❤️ @sam4u and more
935,628 likes liked by @sam4u and more
@sam4u 🤗❤️
@theywantkay my nephew💙
456 comments
view more

daniel and me went to sleep and i went to go get his food in case he get hungry and while i was walking thru the living room i dropped my phone and i heard samual say "we finna have another" and i said "boy stop playing" and i went bck in the room and he was up and u fed him his food and i changed his diaper and he left asleep and kaleb ft me and i answered and he said "can i see him" and i flipped the camera over and said "this is daniel goode walker" and he was like "looking just like his daddy and he showed the family and they was like "he look like samual" and i said "right" and we talked and i hung up and i went to sleep .