🙈HIDE AND SEEK chapter 4🙈

SEOKJIN POV

I growled to this man in front of me.

"I'm so sorry Mr. But that's cannot happen?"

"Why not?"

"Cause I'm mated Mr." I let them see my mating marks. I was ashamed by this marks, but I guess this is the only way that he will let me go.

"It's fine, even your mated he won't have you anyway." He smirk at me.

"Your crazy Mr."

"Its jungkook, Jeon Jungkook your husband to be" I push him, I transform again to my wolf.

I growled at him then I jump towards the door. I got out my father office I run, but suddenly I feel exhausted and I feel thirsty, I look at the sky and its so dark. I need to feed. Shit, I'm transforming into my human form cause I'm exhaustion. I'm having difficulty to breath, I try to walk slowly. I need to reserve my energy until I get my prey. I hope then don't get me at last I saw a boar. Just a little bit more.

I'm now regretting my decision to leave taehyung. Cause jungkook is more aggressive than him.

Is this mean I rather be with that vampire who made me this way. I'm resting in my at the large stone. I don't want to close my eye's, I don't want to faint again. Please fine me, my so called mate. I want his tasty blood in my throat. I saw silhouette of a man that's walking towards me.

"Tae-hyung is that you"

JUNGKOOK POV

"So your taehyung's mate, huh!" At last I will have the greatest treasure that he have, his mate.

Taehyung have pick the best among the rest. I'm really gonna go in The quest of finding this wolf, that is in my arms right now, but instead he come to us. And Then I find out seokjin is taehyung mate. What a lucky day for me.

Me and taehyung were friends way back, actually were best friends. We trust each other. That we will never hurt each other's feelings. Then when we grown up I met jimin, he's the best thing that happen to me, but taehyung take jimin away from me and he impregnant him. I'm furious that time, I killed jimin and there baby in front of taehyung. From that day my clan move away to the kings leadership. That's our story.

I lay seokjin in the bed, I rested his head on my neck. I want his fangs burry in my neck. He move closer, I can't help to smile, I can sense that he smell my blood. Then he lick my neck and take a bite.