7 More days Chapter 1

I'm sorry Mr. Kim but you only have 12 days, until-

I die! Said the shaking Seokjin. He was shocked. He was just going to visit a doctor because of his stomach aching just that morning. He didn't know that the he will receive this terrifying news.

Can we do another test, before you conclude anything. Please Im too young to die, I want to experience to climb a mountain, or go to beach, or buggie jumping. Or make my husband fall in love with me, why god is so unfair. I just wanted to be happy, is it hard to make me happy? Please doctor. I want another test. Plead the crying Seokjin.

The doctor only nod. Okay! The doctor just gave him some tissue to wipe his tears.

Thank you.

Your welcome. Said the doctor.

We will start the test tomorrow. Don't eat after 12, even drink. Come here at 7 am. Okay. That's all.

Thank you doctor, said Seokjin as he stand up and move his feet out of the door.

He was now walking thinking what should he do know? Would he tell his husband? Or should he just keep it to himself. He has many things in his thoughts. He didn't notice a 5 year old child running towards him.

Bamm. The child bump to him and was now sitting on the floor.

Eunwoo! Said a voice of a man. I said stop running.

Seokjin help the child, which is not crying. Unlike others.

Sorry. Mr. Said the little man.

No! I'm the one who should say sorry. Your a brave little man, aren't you. Good job for not crying. Said Seokjin as he carres the child's face . He smile, if his son was alive he should be the same age of this child.

I'm sorry, this child loves to run. Said the guardian or his father. That is a familiar voice.
Seokjin look up, and saw him. The one that his husband loves, the one that he gives time and affection, the one that he wants.

Hi! I'm sorry It's also my fault, I didn't look at my way. I better get going now.

Okay! Bye! Said Jimin.

Come here Eunwoo you shouldn't run like that, said Jimin. It was heard by Seokjin.

His tears came falling down. It's so hard for him to see his husband mistress. And that child. That child is not any other child, it was his husband's. He know everything about Jimin, because he hire a detective to investigate him.

He's still in tears when he came home. Usual his husband was not here. But he was shock to see him on the couch. Looking at him.

Hey! Why are you crying? What happened. He said.

But Seokjin just walk away from the one that he love and also broke his heart.

Seokjin go to the rest room, and wash his face, he saw the cancer's effect at his body. He's complexion is pale, he has dark circles on his eye, he loose so much weight.

He bitterly smile in the mirror.

I guess this is my end. Huh!
Not having love from his husband. He also wanted to have a little one. But he can't experience that now, he will die in a painful way. He will die soon.

Namjoon knock on the  door.

Are you okay? Namjoon said.
I'm gonna talk to you, come out of the bathroom. He said in a distinct voice.

So Seokjin wipe his eyes and came out of the bathroom.

What's the matter? He ask.

I have to tell you something.
Let's get divorce.

You love him so much, don't you?

Yes, I love him with all of my heart.

Okay, just give me a week. Make me feel love and I will let you go after that. Said the teary Seokjin.

What? Are you dumb or something. Seokjin I don't love you anymore. I'm in love with someone else, I know I'm cruel. But why do you want to do this stupid thing.

Namjoon, you know I love you so much, even though we have a one sided relationship, I accepted it. Because I love you so much. Cried Seokjin.

Namjoons heart melted. Okay, I will do what you said just this once. For Jimin.

Seokjin bitterly smiles. Right, you will do everything for him. Just like I will do everything for you. I promise you after this whole week, you will never see me again. Whisper Seokjin that is a crying mess.

Namjoon hugged him. And whisper. I'm sorry I try to love you. But his the one person I can love.

Then Namjoon left the room.

Seokjin breakdown after he left.

I'm the unluckiest person alive, got diagnosed with cancer. Then the doctor said I will just leave for 2 weeks. Then his husband wants to divorce him.

What a life. He just want to die and get over it.

No one loves me except myself.

********
Sorry for the delay.

But hope you like it.