Handcuffed 2

NAGISA

I glanced at the girl I was handcuffed with, as if it would help me figure out whether I was romantically invested in her or not. She squirmed in her seat, and I kind of found it cute that she's nervous about a lot of things, except when it came to food... Especially pudding. Suddenly, a chill ran down my spine, as if something were creeping up fo us, even Kayano seemed to feel the sudden decrease of temperature.

A pair mischievous laughter pierced the air, as two persons emerged from the back. "My, my Nagisa, aren't you staring at Kayano too much?" Karma provoked "She might melt at this point." Nakamura added, their matching Koro Sensei smirks plastered across their faces. The smaller student let out a slight shriek, as her face reddened, her eyes darting back to me and the two. I scratched the back of my head nervously "Ahahaha, it's nothing like that, I was just spacing out." I lied.... But why did I lie? If I didn't feel anything for her, I wouldn't lie, in fact I wouldn't stare at her for that long.

I snapped out of trance when I heard the jingle of keys. My eyes snapped to where Karma was. He was twirling it around his index finger, before catching it and inserting it in the back pocket of his jeans. Suddenly an idea popped into my mind. I called Kaede's attention and told her my plan whilst eyeing the 2 exit the room. We had to strike now, and strike fast.  We looked at each other and nodded in silent agreement.

We followed the two outside, making sure no one noticed us, I was a bit surprised that Kayano could keep up with my pace, to the point that even I almost forgot she was handcuffed to me. We were soon just behind them, as I reached into the oblivious redhead's pocket.

Click.

Click.

We're free.

KARMA

I heard two clicks, then I felt something clamp down on my wrist. Shit. I looked down and found myself handcuffed with Nakamura, the two midgets looking at us victoriously.

"Now it's your turn to get embarrassed, Karma-kun." Nagisa looked at me deviously.

I stared at the blonde who was just as dumbfounded as me. How did this happen? Oh right, it's because of this tiny blue mouse, and this mysterious aura that always hid his presence. Something that I've secretly feared, something that could kill me in my sleep, or even just let my guard down by a bit.

"Nakamura-chan, Karma-kun, looks like the tables turned on you two...." Fuwa teased, as a joyous laughter escaped her lips, but it was cut short when she noticed she had worded things wrong. "Wait, that sounds wrong. Turned on you two... not in a sensual way, like the analo—" I raised my hand telling her to stop. "We get it, Fuwa-chan. You don't have to explain."

I felt my cheeks burn up a bit as I recalled that dream I had. Damn it. It was kind of hot, wasn't it? Who wouldn't get turned on by a dream like  that. Not that it turned me on or anything, I mean.

"Karma-kun?" Fuwa called out snapping me back to reality. Did I honestly think of that? In this situation? I glanced over my shoulders, to a Rio Nakamura who still hasn't processed what has happened. I clasped her shoulder, making the smaller blonde teen look up to me. "Nakamura...." I said

"You screwed up again." Earning a small whimper of distraught from my lieutenant. Cute.

The three, namely Nagisa, Kayano, and Fuwa laughed in unison at what has happened. Nagisa kept the keys hidden in one of his pockets, before heading off back to our room for the next period, with us following closely behind.

Itona's seat which will be occupied by Rio was pushed closer to mine, there were a few stares thrown at us, a few teased our failure. Adding insult to injury. How tacky. There was a silence that befalled down on us, but it wasn't comfortable like the one before during the battle of the bands. It was cold and awkward. So I decided to make a move, and break the ice.

"Looks like your plan backfired."

"Oh wow. I never noticed that. What a revelation." She replied in a sarcastic manner, which only made me chuckle.

"A lot of your plans have failed recently. Has my lieutenant lost her touch, is anything wrong? You know you can always tell me." I coaxed her.

She groaned out of frustration as she laid her head on Itona's desk. "I've got no idea. I haven't been thinking things through. Maybe I really am stupid now." She whined.  A part of me wanted to brush her blonde locks away from her face, but I stopped myself and just tapped my finger on my desk. "Maybe I've become stupid too, after all... I was strung along with your crazy antics." I sighed

"Oi." She sat up and smacked my arm. "What are you trying to imply, Bakabane?" I smirked "What I'm trying to say is that— stupidity is contagious, Bakamura."  She gasped, feeling offended, and kicked my shin.

"Ow." I muttered. "Was that even necessary?" I whisper screamed. "You started it." She hissed back. We started bickering back and forth. Something I preferred rather than that awkward silence that enveloped us a while ago.

The two of us broke out laughing, until we were called by Bitch-sensei sending us out for being "too noisy." I personally didn't have a problem with that, so when I got up, dragging the blonde along, the adult female looked at us incredulously.

"Hey."
"Hey!"
"Karma!" Rio pulled on my hand making me glance toward her. "Maybe we should go back."
"Why should we?" I asked "She did tell us to get out." I pointed out.
"Yeah, but you know how Bitch-sensei can be. Sometimes she say things she doesn't mean." The female retorted. I chuckled at what she said. "You need to loosen up a bit. Don't worry. I know the perfect places to cut classes." (A/N: Make out)

I started walking off into the forest, whilst Nakamura followed me. "At least don't walk so fast." Hearing her say that, I slowed my pace down so we could walk side by side. Being sent out with her, and walking together like this was something I could get used to.

A/N: Hey! Hey! HEY! Yup. I'm back with a new chapter. Sorry I ghosted you guys for so long. Got busy with life, got my old phone replaced cause I broke it. Anyway. I hope you like this new chapter. It's shorter than the others. And you can hate me for that. But I do hope you will keep reading this for plot's sake. Please follow me and feel free to comment your suggestions or anything really! ❤️