"Yes"

It's funny how fate works, so many twists and surprises along the way.

Never in a million years did Hermione thought that this would happen. So much has changed over the past four years since the Battle of Hogwarts.

A year later, Hermione had travelled all the way to Australia to meet her parents and brought their memories back. She was made head-girl when she enrolled back at Hogwarts, right when she was dating Ron and where she also met her boyfriend of almost 4 years. Sadly, it didn't work out with her and Ron, they were just two different people and was destined just to be friends and now she was happy with what she chose. After Hermione graduated top of their year, she was immediately hired for the Ministry of Magic, working with two departments; the Department of Regulations and Control of Magical Creatures and Department of Magic Law Enforcement, she later becomes both heads of the department. She's now one of the most notorious women in Britain and was at the 12th list of the "Women Empowerment" in Witch Weekly.

The golden trio was still inseparable and renowned for their heroic acts. They couldn't be any happier with their lives, Her two best friends were now working together as Aurors and Harry and Ginny were happily married.

The stars twinkled in the night sky, Hermione stood in the grand terrace of her favourite deli, dressed up for the occasion, she had her hair carefully place in an elegant bun, with some carefully curled strands of hair placed in the front, she wore a silver eye shadow that matched her ivory dress, emphasizing her slender waist, her crimson lips were like delicate rose petals, she looked taller with the help of her heels. She felt shivers as the night breezed passed her back.
Her arms were creased at the top of the sealant railings, it was only that she lost complete focus on the stars when she heard nearby footsteps, she turned her head over her shoulders and there he stood his perfect hair was pushed back, wearing his crisp black suit and a smirk that matched his whole look.

“You look beautiful, ” Draco smiled and moved forward.

“Don't give me that look,” Hermione turned to glare at him. "I saw you flirting with other girls at work, "

"It's not my fault that girls can't help it, " He said in his arrogant voice. "Besides, they were coming onto me first, "

Hermione shooked her head and rolled her eyes, they stood side by side underneath the starry sky. He kissed her full on the cheeks that made her melt and curled her lips in a smile. They looked up at the sky, sighing contently.

"See that constellation?" He pointed at several bright stars that makes up the 'Draco' constellation.

"Yes, you've told me plenty of times, " She squinted her eyes at him. “Now stop bragging.”

Draco let out a chuckle, that made her chuckle as well.

“How are things with your parents?” Hermione asked.

"They're still not happy about it," Draco referred to their relationship which he kept hidden from his parents for a long time. Draco tried to act casual but he had sadness in his voice.

"I'm sorry,” That was all Hermione could say.

“It's not your fault,” He looked down.

"Do you wanna go inside?" Hermione asked.

"Let's stay here for a while, "  Draco said. She turned to Hermione, staring deeply at her hazel eyes. He looked at her like she was the most beautiful woman on Earth. Their sides leaning against the railing.

“When I thought I lost everything, you came into my life. And now I have everything I ever wanted, "

Hermione was surprised by his sudden solemnness, he sure was a romantic, it's a good thing he only shows that side of his to her. "Draco..."

“You changed my life, ” Draco reached for his back pocket and held a small red velvet box. When Hermione realized what it was she covered her mouth as she let out a small gasp. Draco opened it with only one hand and revealed the most beautiful diamond ring Hermione had ever seen.

“Hermione Granger, will you marry me?” Draco smiled.

“Yes," Hermione said without any hesitation, she knew already it was her answer. "Yes, yes, yes!" She announced. It was the happiest moment of her life.