Chapter 1

And then I woke up

I sighed, it wasn't the first time I'd had a dream about being a witch. None had been quite as detailed though. They'd never been as long either.

I decided I'd go take a quick shower before finding Aunt Bella for my lessons.

I tried to get up only to realize that I was connected to many machines by wires and tubes. What the fuck.

As I was looking at the machines I noticed a label on one. St. Mungos. Why the fuck was I in a wizard hospital? Why the fuck was I in a hospital at all?

"Will, please tell Mrs. LeStrange that the patient hasn't- oh my gosh you're awake!" The healer that walked into my room exclaimed.

"What do you mean I'm awake? How long have I been asleep?" I questioned.

"You've been in a coma for about twelve months dear." She answered.

"You mean I've missed over a year of my life?" I asked weakly.

"I'm afraid so." She said sympathetically.

"Dayna? What happened?" A man asked from the other side of the door.

"She's awake Will, tell Mrs. LeStrange that she's awake!" The healer answered the man.

"is she allowed to come in?" He asked.

"Yes of course." She answered and there were footsteps walking away from the room.

"Your aunt will be in shortly." She said before leaving.

So that explains the dream. Why it was so long at least. I still don't understand how it could've possibly been so realistic. They've never been that realistic before, but then again I suppose I haven't been in a coma before either.

Twelve months. I've been in a coma for twelve months. I missed a year of my life. But it didn't feel like it. Perhaps it was the dream. It was if I was living that year, and as a witch!

Then the door opened once again.

"Aunt Bella!" I exclaimed.

"Anna I've missed you so much!" She said trying to hug but failing because of the excess of tubes and wires.

"Unhook these from her this instant!" She demanded.

"Ma'am we can't until she is fully stable." The nurse from earlier said.

"When will that be?" My aunt asked.

"Tomorrow, and if she is stable by tomorrow we will release her." The nurse said.

Aunt Bella sighed at this.

"Aunt Bella?" I asked.

"Yes?"

"Can we have a lesson?" I asked with a smile.

"Sure, let me go get the stuff." She said before walking out to apparate.

<<<<<<<<<

Hey guys as you can probably tell I'm back! I was going to update on Christmas but I didn't have this chapter finished and I got busy with my family being over a presents and all that good stuff. So then I was going to update on New Years but I thought it was too long and I really wanted to update now. So here it is I hope you like it!

It's quite the plot twist huh? And guess what it gets more plot twist-y! Tell me what you think!

More to come soon, for all my stories.

<3
Anna