E I G H T

::::

Han

Han:
Wanna meet up today?
Delivered at 12:37 PM

Minho looked at the notification on his phone. It was Saturday afternoon, and all he planned on doing all day was binge watching different shows on Netflix. His parents were out for the day with friends, so it left the whole house to himself.

Even though he swore he would stop communicating with Jisung, he just didn't have the heart to just leave him on seen.

Minho:
Depends. Is this just a hangout,
or are your friends gonna be there?

Han:
Well, I was kinda hoping you
would come play laser tag with
us. Like, regular laser tag, not me
chasing everyone around and shooting
them with my laser eyes

Minho:
Why do you want me to come?

Han:
Jeez, you ask a lot of questions.
If you want the honest answer,
we need even teams and you're my
only other friend

Minho:
Okay fine, I'll meet you at the laser tag
place in an hour

Han:
Great (:

Minho was a tad bit uncomfortable with that last text, but nether the less, he still decided to go.

But, it was a bit nerve wracking. He would be hanging out with three other villains. It's different then when it was just Jisung. He's outnumbered. On the other hand, they will also be surrounded by tons of other strangers, with and without powers, so maybe it won't be too bad.

::::

Minho was at the laser tag place ten minutes earlier than the boys had planned. He was dressed in ripped black jeans and a red-purple colored teeshirt. He planned on being comfy if he's gonna he running around for a few hours.

He was nervous. This was the first time Jisung's villain friends were going to see him out of uniform, and even learn his real name.

Then out of nowhere, all the friends teleported out of nowhere in front of Minho, making him jump.

"Ah! You scared me!" He put his hand over his heart dramatically.

Jisung laughed, "We didn't feel like driving here, so we just had Hyunjin teleport us."

Minho raised an eyebrow, "Wait, so whatever you touch teleports with you?"

Hyunjin nodded, a friendly smile plastered on his face, "Yeah, wouldn't it be the same for your invisibility?"

The older shrugged, "I've never tested it."

Jisung then smirked. He walked over and put a hand on Minho's shoulder, making the hero tense up a bit. "Relax. Just, turn invisible or whatever and see if I turn invisible too."

Minho nodded, and once he turned invisible, Jisung did too.

"Woah! That's so cool!" Jisung then let go of Minho, but instantly became visible.

"Awh! No fun!"

Minho became visible again, "Oh well." He laughed nervously.

"Oh! It's almost 2:00. Thats when our game starts. Let's get inside," Changbin informed. Everyone nodded, walking inside.

They walked up to the front desk and signed in for the 2:00 game. They then walked into the room to get their vests.

"So how about, Minho and I go on blue and Changbin and Hyunjin go on red?" Jisung suggested. Everyone agreed, and started grabbing their vests along with the other teens that will participate.

A few moments later, when there was enough teens to play, they opened the doors to the dark room. The room was almost pitch black dark, all the obstacles being black as well. The same obstacle pattern was mirrored on each side on the large room, one side was the red team and the other was the blue.

"Alright!" The worker yelled, getting everyone's attention.

"Your score will be kept on your guns. As you shoot the other players chest with your lasers, your score will go up. If you run out of energy in your gun, go stand at your teams main base, and it'll automatically refill. The game will last 20 minutes, and the team with the most points added up will win. Any questions?"

When nobody answered, the worker walked out of the room, signaling the game has begun. Everyone ran to their sides to load up, and then were on their way to win.

::::

"Shit! Gotta go recharge," Jisung exclaimed.

"I'll come with you, I'm running low too," Minho agreed. "Let's try to not get hit on the way there, or else we'll lose points."

The two ran across the course, desperately trying to avoid getting hit.

Until Hyunjin and Changbin came out of nowhere.

"You guys are going down!" Hyunjin yelled, aiming his gun at Jisung.

"Not on my watch!" Minho yelled. As he ran, he started using his telekinesis to move the others gun around so they can't hit him.

To activate the telekinesis, your hand needs to be in a position where your fingers are slightly bent. So, Minho had to run around with his hand like that, swinging it like crazy so the guns would aim anywhere besides his vest.

It was fun, but he was out of breath by the time he reached the base.

"We are so gonna win!" Jisung shouted happily.

Minho and him exchanged a smile, before running back out.

:::

"I told you suckers we were gonna win," Jisung rubbed it in to Hyunjin and Changbin.

"Well, you guys cheated! Minho totally used his powers!" Changbin fought back.

Minho shrugged, "I didn't cheat, I just thought smartly."

Everyone laughed, including Minho. Maybe, hanging out with Jisung isn't such a bad thing.

When Minho was walking home, he thought about todays events, and how much fun it was and how happy Jisung makes him.

Minho stopped dead in his tracks.

I think I enjoy him more than I should.