T E N

::::

The group of three sat in the back of a helicopter, Chan flying it, on their way to a mission. A team of villains are flying a stolen plane to who knows where, and they need to get it back.

"Okay guys, we are just over the plane! It's now or never!" Chan yelled over the loud propeller noise.

Everyone nodded at each other, and each put on a parachute.

"On the count of three, we jump onto the plane," Minho instructed, "One, two..."

As someone who's afraid of heights, Minho is absolutely petrified. But he needs to be strong, to stop the villains who stole this plane.

"Three!"

He grabbed Felix and Seungmin's hands tightly, and the three jumped. The plane shook once they landed.

They took off their parachutes, helmets and goggles, so now that they are just in their suits. Being thousands of feet off the ground, it's very dangerous, but it's easier to fight with less equipment on you.

Minho looked down below him, and he got dizzy from the sight. All he could see were clouds.

"Jesus Christ," he mumbled to himself. "Okay guys, here's the plan-"

Before he could finish his sentence, the hatchet door opened up, and three figures climbed out. The plane is now on autopilot.

Minho went wide-eyed.

Jisung.

The two exchanged faces.

"You guys again," Felix growled, "I thought we had enough of you after we blew up your system."

"You thought wrong," Changbin answered.

"Are you gonna try and kill me again?" Minho asked annoyed, putting on an act.

"Not unless you make me," Jisung answered suspiciously.

Minho couldn't get the thought out of his head: what if Felix and Seungmin recognize Jisung's voice? The thought scared him, but he brushed it off for now to focus on the bigger task at hand.

Everyone started fighting on top of the moving plane, being careful to not knock themselves off.

"What are you doing?!" Minho asked, when he got a moment with Jisung one-on-one.

"What does it look like?"

"You're insane. You know we can't actually fight each other, right? I...I can't hurt you now."

Jisung nodded, "We can just act."

As they pretended to fight, everyone else was actually fighting.

Seungmin punched Hyunjin across the face, not effecting the older because of his indestructibility.

He pouted, "Aw, how sad," he sarcastically mocked.

It made Seungmin madder. He shoved Hyunjin, who tumbled over and fell. "You know, even if you pushed me off, I can just teleport myself back up here, right? Plus, if I didn't, I wouldn't get hurt."

"You're impossible!"

"And you're cute, S-Min."

Seungmin paused, before pushing Hyunjin down once again.

Suddenly, when Hyunjin fell, he rolled over to where Minho and Jisung were 'fighting'. He crashed into Minho's feet, which caused him to fall down.

Right by the edge.

Minho grabbed onto the plane, desperately hoping he wouldn't slip. His feet dangled, but he was too far down the side of the plane to pull himself up to the flat roof.

He used his telekinesis with one hand to try and keep himself up.

Until Jisung was kneeling down with a hand reached out.

"Grab my hand! I'll pull you up!"

Without hesitation, Minho did so.

"Why are you helping me?" He grunted, as he tried to shimmy up while Jisung pulled with all his might.

"Because I care about you," Jisung answered quieter, barely even auditable. But Minho heard, and a small smile grew on his face.

Soon, Felix came running over.

"Lee Know!" He yelled. Felix grabbed Minho's other hand, and used his super strength to help pull him up.

Felix hugged him, "Are you okay?!"

Minho nodded, "Yes, Lix, I'm okay."

Felix went to ask Jisung why he helped the enemy, but he was already on the other side of the plane.

"Where's Seungmin?" Minho asked.

"Flying the plane, taking it back to where it belongs."

The two fist pumped.

::::

Once they were back on the ground, Minho walked up to Jisung before he could go. It was just them left, everyone else had gone home before the hero's could report them.

"Thank you for saving me, really," He thanked.

"It was nothing. I couldn't let my new friend die."

Minho smiled, and he began to walk away, but Jisung called him back.

"Meet me at the café tomorrow," is all he told, before he walked away.

~

Ahhhh this chapter was a mEss but that's okay cause I liked it