4

Emma sighed knowing today was going to be long

Emma sighed knowing today was going to be long. Emma didn't care anymore about school not after how Stefan lied to her. She sat in her room writing when she heard a horn. She looked out to see Stefan. Emma sighed and laid her diary down before walking out of her room.

Stefan walked up to the porch when Emma opened up. "Emma, I'm sorry for lying."

"It's fine, but I hate to being lied to." Emma tells him. He sighed and hugged her. "Your the first person I have ever liked and I thought that you wouldn't lie. So I thought about it and decided to wait for you to tell me."

"Okay." He said smiling. "I actually got you a present." Stefan pulled the necklace out and presented it to her.

"Stefan." Emma said shock. "This is beautiful."

"Let me help you." Stefan said as Emma turned and smiled. Stefan out the necklace on and smiled at her. Emma turned around and kissed him.  They pulled apart when someone smeared their throats.

"I like to go to school." Emma blushed and looked at her sister.

"Sorry." Stefan wrapped his arm around her waist and walked her to his car. Bella smiled at the two and knew Stefan was hiding something like Edward was.
~~~
Emma and Stefan arrived at school together. Stefan climbed out as did Emma. "So what do you think we will be doing today?"

"I have no idea, know our teacher, it's something to either do with work or a movie." Stefan answers. Emma smiled as her and Stefan made their way to class. "I have this plan to take you out to dinner."

"I would love that." She replied. Stefan smiled as they walked to class planning on what else they should do. Stefan smiled as Emma talked about movies, shopping or looking around, just simple things that they can do together. The bell rang singling for class to start. "I'll see you later."

"See ya." He replied as he watched Emma walk into her third period. He smiled as he walked to his third period class and saw Edward.

"Told you to apologize."

"She said that she'll wait for me to tell her the truth." Stefan said. "I want to tell her, but I'm also scared of losing her." Edward was shocked.

"You love her?" Edward asked. Stefan nodded making Edward smile. "She loves you too."

"How do you know?" Stefan asked as they took their seats. Edward looked at him and smiled.

"She wouldn't have forgave easily for lying to her or the fact she was hurt so much by the lie." Edward pointed out. "Her mind is about you and whatever you are hiding, she's not afraid."

"I think I'll tell her this weekend." Stefan said.

"Go on ahead." Edward encouraged Stefan. "She deserves to know." Stefan nodded knowing that Emma has rights to know and knew that she would want to know his story.
~~~
"Bella isn't that good at sports, is she." Stefan asked. Emma laughed and shook her head.

"She's always been this uncoordinated person." Emma answered. "It's like having two left feet." Stefan nodded as Bella walked over to her.

"Hey."

"Hey." Emma and Stefan replied.

"Do you two want to go to the beach?" Bella asked.

"We already made plans for a date." Emma said blushing. Bella smiled and nodded.

"Okay, we can do something together the day after." Bella tells her and Emma smiled and nodded. The two hugged before Bella left to get her a salad.

"Seems like you two are close." Stefan said as Emma nodded. "Wish I could have a relationship with my brother like that, but that will never happen." Emma looked at him and smiled sadly.

"You'll forgive yourself brother and the same for him. There will always be a bond between families, even if they don't talk to one another." Emma tells him. Stefan was shocked by what she had said and nodded. "Family is family, no matter how broken they are." The bell rang before he could say anything to Emma. They stood up and followed everyone out of the cafeteria to go to their next class.

 They stood up and followed everyone out of the cafeteria to go to their next class