10

It's been about two months since Stefan left and Emma hasn't said a word

It's been about two months since Stefan left and Emma hasn't said a word. Emma just stopped talking. Stefan was in ripper mode killing everyone that he sees. Damon has been on a search as Elena, Bonnie, and Caroline went to Forks, Washington. "Caroline, do you know where she lives?"

"Yeah." The three left, but Caroline stopped making the other two look at her. "She's not home." They looked confused. "Emma is in school."

"Let's go." Bonnie said.
~~~
The three girls arrived at school and asked the first person they saw. "Excuse me." Bella turned making Caroline smile. "Bella, where is your sister."

"She's over there." Bella tells Caroline. "She won't speak and I'm worried." Elena looked at Bella.

"We're trying to find Stefan." Elena tells Bella. "But we have a problem."

"What's that?" Bella asked worried for her best friend.

"He turned his humanity off." Bonnie replies. Bella looked at Emma and knew who's Stefan's humanity relies in.

"Emma might be the key to Stefan's humanity." Bella tells them as they all saw Emma on the phone. "Can you hear who she's talking to Care."

"Yeah."

"Stefan, please answer your phone. I miss you and want you to come home." Emma said as she hung up and walked away.

"She called Stefan, but he never answered." Bella sighed and saw how her sister was responding,

"Guys I need help watching her." Bella said. "Elena, go find your boyfriend and tell him the sooner Stefan gets home the better all the troubles will end." Elena nodded as she left. Bella, Bonnie, and Caroline followed Emma. Elena felt her phone vibrating and answered it.

"Hello."

"Elena, I found Stefan." Elena sighed in relief. "We need to find away for Stefan to turn his humanity back on."
~~~
Elena found pictures of Stefan and Emma. She felt a little jealous of the love Stefan showed Emma that he never did with her. Elena smiled happy that Stefan moved on and got the happiness he deserves since Damon gives her the love that Stefan gives Emma. She realized who Stefan's humanity is. She called Damon who just snapped Stefan's neck. "I think I know who Stefan's humanity is."

"Who?" Damon said as he put Stefan in the trunk.

"Emma is Stefan's humanity."

Sorry for the short chapter.