13

Emma woke up the next morning sick

Emma woke up the next morning sick. She ran to the bathroom as Bella heard her. "Emma?" She questioned. Edward looked at Bella wondering what was going on. "Emma, let me in."

"Go away!" She said. Bella wasn't going to move. "Seriously Bella, I'm going to the doctor to see what's going on."

"Are you okay?" Bella asked.

"No." Emma replied. "I can't quit throwing up." Emma said as she went back to the toilet. Bella looked back at Edward.

"Call Stefan." He nodded as Bella tried to walk in. "Emma, please open up." Emma stumbled to the bathroom door. She opened it just to faint in Bella's arms. "Edward!"

Edward appeared. "Let's get her to the hospital." Edward tells her.
~~~
Charlie held his youngest daughter's hand. They just learnt that Emma was pregnant. The one thing that him and Renee never thought would happen after learning that Emma may not be able to carry children. Stefan was shocked that he was going to be a father. He looked at Emma with a smile as she started waking up.

"Where am I?"

"Your at the hospital sweetie." Charlie tells her. "Bella said you fainted this morning."

"Oh."

"Emma, your pregnant." Stefan tells her. Emma was shocked. All her life she was told she couldn't have children. Emma smiled at him.

"I can't believe this." She said happily. "Does mom know?"

"She knows and let's just say she's crying as her baby was able to have children after all." Charlie said. "Now that your awake, it's time for you to leave this place."
~~~
Emma arrived at school with Stefan. Bella smiled as she saw her sister and Stefan. Emma and Stefan sat at an empty table as they talked about the baby. Alice had a vision of the baby and was shocked as she looked at the couple. "How?" Jasper shrugged. Alice smiled as she knew that they would need a nursery.

Edward shook his head knowing Alice was planning. Bella looked at him. "I'll tell you later." Edward tells her.
~~~
Emma was sound asleep in Edward's car as him and stefan talked to Charlie about the plane tickets. Charlie didn't mind Stefan, but Edward is a different story. Emma smiled as she laid her hand on her stomach and couldn't wait for things to fall in place for her and Stefan.

Sorry for the short chapter