Just A Sick Day

Peter Woke up with a headache and a stomach ache. He layed in bed for a good half an hour on his phone before hearing a loud knock on his door, next thing he knew Clint broke open the door "Tony! He's not dead but he looks a little pissed-"

"The door was unlocked! You could've just opened it!" Peter said grabbing a slipper and throwing it at Clint.

"Yo, Tony! Tell your kid to stop throwing slippers at me will ya?" Clint said before jumping up dissapearing into the vent. (And Yes. I did have to inlude a vent. Idk why but ye)

Tony came casually walking in but before entering he slapped Clints foot with a rolled up newspaper "Hey Kiddo, You feeling alright?" Tony said as he sat down beside him checking his tempeture.

"I don't think I can go to school today Dad." Peter sayed before climbing into hisþ dad's arms pressing his head againts his chest.

Tony pulls him into a hug and starts fiddling with the teenager's brown curls" Hmm. I mean since you feel warm I guess I can call the school. Do you need anything?" He asked while laying a soft little kiss on the young one's head.

Peter nods slowly while saying "Can you tell pops to turn on Star Wars? And can you also force him into watching it with me?" He sayed with a smirk on his face.

"Sure thing champ, but I dont think I'll need to force him. Eveytime he hears you get sick he goes into extra protection mode." Tony said smiling back at his son and walking out of the room leaving Peter laying on his bed with a wide smile on his face.

(I know this was short but This is my first one-shot so yea. Anyways it's  293 words and I hope you liked it!)